November check in thread?

We will be there for a very short trip November 18-19, probably PPH (haven't stayed onsite in 5 years, so it's time), but haven't booked yet. It will be the last trip on our APs before we say goodbye to Disneyland until 2019, so it's exciting, but kind of bittersweet, too. I can't afford every year, so we alternate, but I feel like waiting a year is going to be torture.

I saw the prices for APs and can understand you having to alternate years on it. Still, a little Disney can last a while! I'll add you to the list :thumbsup2

I'm going Nov 1-5th and staying at the Paradise Pier hotel, club level! We're going on a girl's trip to celebrate my friend turning 30! I was really leaning towards a cheaper good neighbor hotel but she wanted something fun and special since it's her birthday. Club level at PPH was our compromise between the Best Western and GCH. haha

Just booked a quick trip for Nov 22-25 and the Grand. Had to somehow get my Disney park fix in since DD doesn't want it included during our DCL Merrytime cruise over Christmas. We usually hit the parks pre or post but she wants Universal since we've never been.

Going to be there Nov 13-17! Going with 4 other families, a total of 15 kids, and doing the YES program. Staying at the Staybridge Suites. I am wondering how much Christmas stuff will be going on at that time?

We will be there for a very short trip November 18-19, probably PPH (haven't stayed onsite in 5 years, so it's time), but haven't booked yet. It will be the last trip on our APs before we say goodbye to Disneyland until 2019, so it's exciting, but kind of bittersweet, too. I can't afford every year, so we alternate, but I feel like waiting a year is going to be torture.
We are the same way. I have 5 kids. It's just too much money to be able to do every year. We skipped 2016 due to have a baby. It was definitely tough to miss it (especially for me thinking of all he could have been memories especially with my now 3 year old:sad:). We are going in Nov too and we have been looking at the pictures and videos of all our old trips for months now. We are all pretty excited. We plan on skipping 2019 but I think we will do a Halloween party and a beach vacation that year so we still get a little Disney even though we can't afford the full trip.

We will be there Nov 24 - 30. Best Western Park Place Inn - Mini Suites.

I'm super excited to be there to see the Christmas decorations! This will be our first DL trip where the Christmas decorations are up. :santa:

Very excited we are coming from New Zealand and are going to be at Disney 16 th to the 20 th Nov. hoping that the crowds will be manageable in the week and weekend before Thanksgiving. Super excited would appreciate any recommendations re the shows and dining packages . What will be on then?
Looking at Homewood suites convention centre for accomodation for 2 adults/ 2 kids 10 and 13. Max pass maybe???
Many thanks for any hints.!!!

I will be in town for a conference from November 28-December 1. Most likely will be in the parks all of those evenings. Most likely staying at Grand Legacy.

We will be going nov 22-26! It will be our extended family's 9th Thanksgiving trip but first time at a Disney hotel ever! Staying at Grand Californian. We are so excited!

My best friend and I are going for my birthday! Nov 12 through Nov 18 staying at Candy Cane Inn. The 17th we will be doing Universal Studios. Super excited! I used to live in SoCal and we would go all the time for day trips but we moved in 2001 and I have never been to California Adventure, so I'm pretty dang happy to finally be going!

We will be there Nov27th to Dec1st staing in a 2 bedroom villa at the Grand Californian. Same week as the last 3 years. Can't wait to share the holidays with our cousins and god daughter for their first trip to Disneyland!!!!!

Joining in! I'm taking my DGD9 and her BFF9 for a visit during school break. We're staying at CCI from 11/16-22. I'd stay longer, but the pesky parents want their kids home for Thanksgiving. :)

This is going to be a first for us - my granddaughter has never brought a friend with her, so I'm expecting the two of them are going to have a fantastic time together! Also a first for us: we'll be taking one full day away from the parks to go to Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!