November 4th, 2017 - Fantasy Eastern Caribbean

phinz

Special
Just establishing a placeholder here for the cruise, since it appears nobody has started one yet. I don't do Fish Extenders or any other stuff like that, so if anybody else wants to take the reins they are more than welcome to. I just wanted to make sure everybody has a place to land.

Thanks for getting this started Phinz. I finally decided to use our placeholder and booked this one today. I would rather not take the reins on anything either so hopefully someone else will come along and relieve both of us.

We're joining this cruise as well. No matter how much it hurts to pay this much for a cruise, I just couldn't let the placeholder I booked last November go to waste.

We're doing this one as a Side by Side with the Carnival Magic - it means that when we leave the Fantasy, instead of going home, we'll be going on another 7 night cruise! I can't wait.

:rotfl:Less an a year now!

Funny, I thought I had accidently cancelled this cruise because I didn't remember paying the remainder of my deposit when I switched from the placeholder to the actual cruise. I checked and I did indeed pay, I just don't remember doing it. Maybe I do enough online shopping that my subconscious just blocks large purchases to dull the pain before I see the credit card bill.

I moved my cruise to another date to avoid Jersey Week at the parks the week afterwards. Y'all have fun.

Here is my opinion on the FE group. We have participated in many of the FE groups and enjoy the excitement of it. I think it would be great to do a pixie dust list instead of a more structured FE list. Anyone that wants to give out their room can, and we can sprinkle the random pixie dust if we choose to (anonymously). I think for some, the pressure and stress of specific FE gifts can be a little much. I would love other's opinions on this!

Here is my opinion on the FE group. We have participated in many of the FE groups and enjoy the excitement of it. I think it would be great to do a pixie dust list instead of a more structured FE list. Anyone that wants to give out their room can, and we can sprinkle the random pixie dust if we choose to (anonymously). I think for some, the pressure and stress of specific FE gifts can be a little much. I would love other's opinions on this!

I'm in for that idea. Just a list of rooms - no structure, no "who is your favourite character", no cost parameters.

Hello! This is our first cruise and I am UP for making it easy and fun. Pixie Dusting sounds great!!!!! We are in!

Phinz,
You know Jersey week is the same week as this cruise... NJ schools are off Nov. 9 and 10...

Hi! I'm Jen - I booked this cruise on opening day it seems forever ago... It will be me, DH Ray and DS11 (Zachary) and DS12 (Ethan). This will be Disney cruise #10 for me! Finally will make me a platinum :) Unless a deal comes out between now and November.... If so, you'll see me with my black lanyard :)

We are booked for this cruise. Family of 4, all adults (2 rooms). First Disney Cruise but experienced cruisers on other cruise lines. Looking forward to discovering the Disney difference!

We are booked for this cruise- first time on Disney and first cruise with the kiddos! Excited to do FE.

Hello! We booked this cruise on opening day too! It's my family, My Brother's Family and My Parents too. This will be our last cruise before we're platinum. We've sailed on the Fantasy once before and we loved it. Can't wait to bask in the warm sun again!

This will be our 4th cruise. 3rd on the Fantasy. It will be me, my hubby, and our 9 year old son Cam sailing! Would love to do some pixie dusting as well.

Awesome! Glad to see that there are some relaxed cruisers here! I think the easiest way to do it would be, once it is closer to sail date, post your room # and how many are in there. (You can also include kids/adults if that helps for the pixie dust gift ideas.) We can all compile our own list of room numbers and details that may be important to us. I think its so much more fun to have the element of surprise and not feel pressured.
I always bring extra fun gifts for our kids to pixie dust random rooms as well.
Please feel free to share thoughts on this!
*Side note- Please do not feel that I am speaking for everyone. If anyone is interested in doing a more specific and personalized FE group, please feel free to share so that others can participate!* :)

Subscribing -- we are booked on this cruise. It will be our third cruise -- we have previously done two 3-nights sailings on the Dream, so we are excited to extend to a 7-night!

It will be me, my husband, and our two boys, who will be 12 and 10.

Welcome! I think you will LOVE the 7 night! :) This will be just our second cruise. We did the 7-day eastern last year, and we liked it so much, we booked the same one again this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter