November 2018

The 8 of us will be there either the week before or after Thanksgiving. Probably staying offsite.

Reservations at Dolphin suite
November 4 - Nov. 9
4 of us this time!:goodvibes
But on the downside...for the first time in 5 years we will miss the Swan Dolphin Food Classic :sad:

We booked for Nov. 24-Nov. 30 at the Polynesian Village!!! Our families second trip. Our first and second trip will be three years apart. Can't wait!!!

Joining in! My DH, DD, and I will be there Nov 10-18 at AKL. It's our family's 2nd trip!

We will be there Nov 24- Dec 1st staying at AKL. Hubby's first trip, My first trip since I was 3 (but grew up near disneyland and have been there many times) and my 3 year olds first trip (she went to disneyland for her 3rd bday). First time staying in a Disney property for us all.

We are hoping for the week of thanksgiving catching the tail end of free dining at either pop or cbr. I would love to run into a TA exclusive discount and try a deluxe too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!