November 2017

Hey everyone! We will be there November 21-December 2nd! (Split stay off property and YCCL) Our FP day is September 27th! I'm getting excited! Countdown clock is down to 3 months, 5 days!!!! :mickeyjum:goofy::sulley::donald:

Did anyone make their FP's already? Did you get everything you wanted?!
We are arriving 11/4 for one night and then 11/5 for our package, but I was a day early to book FP's.
We ended up with everything we wanted, but some of us may need to trade bands for certain rides.
It was very stressful especially since I had to leave for work and finish up at work.
For us, the AK new rides were priority, so I started there.

Good luck! make sure you book on the right date
Amy

Ugh that stinks! Don't give up looking if you didn't get what you wanted! I have to be honest, Pandora isn't a priority for me, but I know our friends we're traveling with want to make sure they get a FP. Hope you have a great trip!

Our cousins flight got pushed back, they will land at MCO at 5:45pm we are staying at WL. Do you think they will be able to make a 7:45pm reservation at Park Fare?

Our cousins flight got pushed back, they will land at MCO at 5:45pm we are staying at WL. Do you think they will be able to make a 7:45pm reservation at Park Fare?

I doubt it. The stars would have to align perfectly. Sounds like a seriously stressful start to a vacation!

I doubt it. The stars would have to align perfectly. Sounds like a seriously stressful start to a vacation!

Yes it has been. They were originally supposed to land around 5pm. I will just have to ask them what they want to do. Maybe they will want to save their TS for a meal on departure day.

Booked airfare today!

Its Frontier, but with my CC points, its very economical for 6ppl.

I know its no frills, but its only a few hours.

First flight for 3 of the kids. I hope they like it.:banana:

Just booked ours through Frontier also and its our first flight for 2 kids and our first for Disney. We've always driven but couldnt beat $520 round trip.

We will be staying at Animal kingdom lodge Nov 17-24. This will be our 2nd thanksgiving trip, the last one was 2014. Very excited! We are actually driving up on the 16th and staying at Springhill Suites Flamingo Crossing. Getting up early on the 17th to go check in at AKL then heading to AK. Our 1st fp of the trip is Flight of Passage.

Doing a day trip on November 21, doing Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom in ONE day (main focus here will be thrill rides)! Also that same day, I am due for a video shoot for SunRail on my Southbound train (5:30 AM) from DeBary to Lynx Central Station!

A little late to be chiming in, but will be arriving in three days to stay at POR. We only have three park days so are skipping the Magic Kingdom...strange choice I know, but my husband has only been to the MK and wants to see the other parks. Hoping I can convert him to being a Disney fan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!