November 2017

Booked most of our dinners for end of October and beginning of Nov.

2 adults - a couple are for 3 adults and one for 8 adults and 2 kids

2 adults - Swan Dolphin Food Classic
2 adults - CA Brunch (we might change this to Il Mulino Brunch...waiting for feedback..?)
2 adults - V&A main room
3 adults - Tutto
2 adults - Tiffin
10 total - Raglan Road - This is a good one for the kids...the dancers and music are big distractions for them.
Yes keep CG brunch DD and I did this in March. It was so great we have it booked for our November trip.

We just booked this weekend!! We will be there the week of Thanksgiving. I'm so excited. The past 2 years we've been there the first week of November so this is a new time for us. I know it will be busy but that doesn't bother me. I was just excited to get a BBB appt in MK for DD :) No BOG or CRT but I expected that and prepped the kids that it was highly unlikely since we decided too late- but it won't stop me from staying on the hunt!

Any great Ideas for a countdown? My 4 year old asks me daily how many big sleeps until Mickey Mouse's house. I think he needs something visual so he "see" how many days. He can comprehend 100+ days lol. Poor guy. He's as excited as mommy!

If you want someting other than a computer countdown...I've always liked the two vases approach.

Two identical vases/or glass jars
One is empty - the other has X number of marbles (equal to the number of days until the event)
Everyday one marble is added to the empty vase
Seems like kids can grasp the concept a little bettter
Plus its fun to watch them keep track of which one gets to pick the marble each day

We will be there Nov 8-13, staying at the Beach Club for the first time. We are super excited to try it out.

It's been 3 years since our last Thanksgiving trip, so we were due:) Just booked a TA exclusive deal for POFQ Nov 19-26:banana: Technically it was our 2nd booking, the 1st one was for POP and DW and DD's were not thrilled especially when they found out we could stay at our favorite Mod resort POFQ:rotfl:

We are booked for 10/31-11/4! We'll be staying at AoA for the first time. So excited! Didn't think we'd be going back until next year, so this is a nice surprise.

We'll be there again this year 11/24-12/2. For the last many years, we vacation at Disney the days following Thanksgiving. Last year, we had to cancel due to a death in the family. We are glad to be able to go back again this November. Originally, we were to stay at YC. However, I cancelled that reservation this morning, as we recently purchased DVC, and our waitlist reservation came through! We'll be staying at SSR for the first time.

Hey everyone! We will be there November 21-December 2nd! (Split stay off property and GF CL) Our FP day is September 27th! I'm getting excited! Countdown clock is down to 3 months, 5 days!!!! :mickeyjum:goofy::sulley::donald:

Did anyone make their FP's already? Did you get everything you wanted?!

Last edited:
Our vacation is the second week of November - we are excited to see the Christmas decorations! Our last time at WDW was in 2014 for Halloween. Loved, loved the Halloween decorations and party but wanted to see Christmas at Disney. We are going to stay at POFQ - which works really well for us.

Counting the days.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter