November 2017 pre trip and trip reports

Just out of curiosity, how many are going with the Traveling Homeschool group?

I would have loved to do some of the educational programs, but the ticket options didn't work for us. We have 10-day tickets and I think the most they offered was five or six.

I would have loved to do some of the educational programs, but the ticket options didn't work for us. We have 10-day tickets and I think the most they offered was five or six.
Yeah, that makes sense! We only do 4 day tickets since we've found that lots and lots of downtime works best for our crew. We've done longer tickets in the past and had to force ourselves to use them. So 4 is the sweet spot right now.

The family is on the road to Virginia! And the only thing I've noticed that they forgot so far is the water bottles... nobody needs water on a 10 hour car trip, right?

Oh my gosh! We’re homeschoolers also!! I have DS (10, 11 next month) and DD (9). I’m sure they would love to meet some “fort friends”! If we’re not in the parks, the kiddos are all about the pool . We leave on Sunday, arrive at the fort on Monday (6 more sleeps!!!). We requested the 1500 loop. I’ll post our site when we check in. Safe travels to all and can’t wait to meet everyone!!

How fun!! I'm even more excited now! Hopefully we'll get to say Hi to a few of you! :) If anyone sees us at the pool, don't hesitate to come over. We're a friendly bunch! Just finishing up packing and counting down the last few days! I can't believe how fast this last month has gone.

Cosmic - Haha! No water = no bathroom stops, right? Sometimes I wish we'd "forget" them. ;) Especially when our 5 year old has to pee for the 3rd time since leaving the house 2 hours before. Ahhh! All part of the road trip experience, right? Safe travels for them!

I haven't been on here in forever, but we're At 1420 until 11/7!

Went by this morn looking to say hello, Paula. I've been posting in the October TR thread so far. Saw your Packers and Univ of Wisc flags. Will try again later. We are in 125.

Bama Ed

Just got home from an amazing trip to the Fort for Halloween. We will back at the Fort Nov 10th - 13th for my birthday weekend. Looking forward to enjoying the Food and Wine Festival. See you all soon.

Welcome to the November thread Terri. Glad to see you around. Unfortunately we will miss you in November we won't be there till 11/19. Enjoy your birthday trip.

We don't usually see you in Jan but I know you are close so you never know. The potluck on Jan 5 may twist your arm.

Welcome to the November thread Terri. Glad to see you around. Unfortunately we will miss you in November we won't be there till 11/19. Enjoy your birthday trip.

We don't usually see you in Jan but I know you are close so you never know. The potluck on Jan 5 may twist your arm.

Will definitely think about it. We will also be there the week after Christmas, 12/26-12/31, so we probably won't camp, but could swing over for the day.

I agree with this 100%. I haven't met a Diser that I didn't like. Some of them goofy, yes, but that's pretty cool in my book. My girls have also found the Disers' kids to be quite enjoyable as well. So DO get out there and meet and shake hands. It's led to some pretty good friendships since I started.

Who you calling Goofy......
wdw2017269824006945_405112600500_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg

Bama Ed and all the other runners in the group, I see the Run dates for 2019 have been released. Guess everyone will be making reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter