November 2017: Dad's Dazzling 60th Birthday trip *here now! Updated with Instagram*

Our first set of Magic Bands arrived! I'll have to post some cute pictures of my cat wearing mine, once I figure out how to while I'm at work

So, like I said, we got our first Magic Bands. For fun I put them on my cats. Leia was NOT having it so I didn't really get a picture. Merida was like "eh, whatever, guess this is my new collar"

36874896614_6bd77e1d30.jpg

37585402231_d4c384625f.jpg

The rest of our Magic Bands arrived!

37599870842_e22c98a1a6.jpg

I still need to add our Magical Express, place a Garden Grocer order, book a spa appointment for my brother and his girlfriend, and add a reservation note that we're celebrating my Dad's 60th birthday and (next year's) retirement.

FIVE DAYS!

I just called and confirmed our Illuminations cruise, I kept putting it off because I was afraid I had somehow booked the wrong thing, but we're all good! And the CM I spoke to at the marina was so nice and helpful. Sometime soon I'll call in-room dining and order some drinks for the cruise.

So now there's just 3 nights of work left, and 2 days of prepping. I think I'm going to dye my hair brown before the trip, but I'm a little nervous about that. Anyway, have a hair appointment at 1 pm on Friday so wish me luck! And I'll need to clean my apartment, get my cats all set up, go to Target for last minute essentials (and nonessentials, let's be real), and pack the suitcase! I need to be all ready by the 29th because I won't have time on the days I work.

Hi guys! I'm at Disney World now! Attending the last Halloween party tonight. If anyone wants to follow along my Instagram is karaconstructsamess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter