November 2017 Car Rental Watch

Thats about our timeline- 11/23-12/6 . Rates are horrendous and have been for the past few weeks. I did get a rental through Alamo for 235$ but that was snagged on a random day they dropped. I have been watching daily for weeks and they haven't moved out of the 3-400 range!

Last edited:
Just managed to get a standard size car Nov. 29-Dec 6 at Enterprise with no coupons or codes for $234 total - I'm going to hang on to that for dear life and watch and wait as it gets closer for last minute specials (if any exist), but at least I'm satisfied for now. Sad that under $300 for a week can make me happy when I used to be able to get a week in a full size for around $110 :P

My Costco rental for an intermediate SUV for 6 days, end of Nov- beginning of Dec, just dropped almost $30. Now at $236.

My Hertz rate wet up just over $12 dollars, I double checked the email to the site.....has anyone experienced this? It looks like the customer facility charge doubled....

Budget with this code from Alex's Lemonade Stand (everyone can use) S3516000

It is considerably lower than anything else I can find.

Not sure what is the closest. We will pick up from airport. I'm not sure of the exact cancellation policy but I know I have cancelled and rebooked for a lower price several times now with no penalty

Which is the closest Budget to the Disney Springs area? Also will I be able to cancel without paying a penalty?
I've not rented from Budget in recent years ... just pointing out a decent feature of Google maps:
Ask google maps for Disney Springs, FL and it will pop up a map.
Then request nearby location of whatever you're looking for, in this case Budget Rental Car. Voila! You can then click each location to see the address.
upload_2017-9-19_10-14-16.png

Last edited:
If Budget and Dollar are showing the same rates, which would you prefer? I've never rented from Dollar.

I'm getting $290 for a seven day mini van rental in late October.

Was still hoping for some November price drops but nothing yet. Guess I'll be happy with my Dollar rate I got in June.

I just checked again. Costco rental has dropped $10. $10 is $10. :) We are a 9 day rental picking up at TPA and dropping at the Dolphin with Alamo. $340 for a mini van. November 16-25.

If Budget and Dollar are showing the same rates, which would you prefer? I've never rented from Dollar.

I'm getting $290 for a seven day mini van rental in late October.

I've used both. Can't say that one is any better than the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts