NOVEMBER 2017! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelling 2 reservations:

11/8 Coral Reef for 4 @ 3:20pm
11/10 Mama Melrose Fantasmic Lunch for 4 @ 3:10pm

***CANCELLED***

Last edited:

And I think the last one that I'm canceling is Cape May Cafe for three at 8:00 p.m. on November 18th. I won't cancel this until this afternoon. I'm willing to coordinate a time.

Going to cancel the following:
all for 4 guests

Nov 9 BOG 8am
Nov 9 BOG 4:45 pm

Nov 10 BOG 8 am
Nov 10 Ohana 4:25 pm

If you are interested, please put a time you would like to try to do this in your pm

Will be canceling the following within a few weeks, PM me if interested in coordinating

11/3 - Be Our Guest - 7:30 PM - 3 people
11/4 - Chef Mickey - 7:30 AM - 3 people

Just cancelled
11/15 - Liberty Tree Tavern - 12:40pm - 4 people

Will be cancelling
11/18 - 'Ohana - 3:35pm - 4 people (willing to coordinate)

**BOTH CANCELLED**

Last edited:
I have a Crystal Palace reservation for three on November 18th at 8:00 p.m. that I will be canceling. If you would like to coordinate a time for me to cancel, let me know. Otherwise, I'll be canceling in an hour.

I have a Crystal Palace reservation for three on November 18th at 8:00 p.m. that I will be canceling. If you would like to coordinate a time for me to cancel, let me know. Otherwise, I'll be canceling in an hour.

I got distracted and didn't cancel last night. Canceling in 30 minutes.

I just gave up Garden Grill November 30 for 4 at 11:30.

Many other times for Garden Grill and Akershus have opened up. Also, CP times on many days if you want that.

Not Technically a cancellation, but Akershus finally opened up post-Thanksgiving tables. Got a text from TP overnight and I was offered four different times for November 27th when I got on at 8:30 AM.

Last edited:
There is a BOG for 10:05 on 11/28 available. I had to cancel it so I could book Akershus. I would've coordinated with someone but Akershus was the only one missing for us. I also have the following that I will release tomorrow unless someone wants to coordinate before

Akershus 11/27 11am
Garden Grill 11/27 5:55pm

Last edited:
Will coordinate drop of PPO Be Our Guest Breakfast for 3. 11/28 at 8:05. No rush.

**CANCELLED**

Last edited:
Also, just dropped a 6:30 Ohana for 3 on 11/29. Sorry couldn't coordinate-had to get something else at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts