November 2015....The countdown begins!!

Hello fellow Wednesday travelers :wave:

Nice to know I'm not the only one with a busy weekend :grouphug: Anyone else dread packing at least it means we are all leaving soon :cool1:

Oh well back to :laundy: and packing. I have to work Monday and Tuesday :sad2: We have a 5:30am flight out of Philly Wednesday morning and we live over an hour away from the airport. Who needs sleep we're going to Disney party:
driving from Fargo, ND to Minneapolis, MN overnight Wed for a 0625 flight...we've been gathering for a few weeks but it's about to get serious haha
I still have 4 more shirts to finish!! Also the whole Star Wars/JTA/ etc. dates are KILLING me. DHS day is 30nov, DS's 10th bday, but 01Dec seems to *possibly* be the day to see all the new SW stuff....ahhhhhh!!!

Hello fellow Wednesday travelers :wave:

Nice to know I'm not the only one with a busy weekend :grouphug: Anyone else dread packing at least it means we are all leaving soon :cool1:

Oh well back to :laundy: and packing. I have to work Monday and Tuesday :sad2: We have a 5:30am flight out of Philly Wednesday morning and we live over an hour away from the airport. Who needs sleep we're going to Disney party:

We have a 7:00am flight out of Philly on Wednesday so we will just miss you!

We're also coming from PA on Wednesday - 6:00 AM flight out of AVP (Scranton/Wilkes Barre)!
So excited- just a few more days!!
Safe travels to everyone!

driving from Fargo, ND to Minneapolis, MN overnight Wed for a 0625 flight...we've been gathering for a few weeks but it's about to get serious haha
I still have 4 more shirts to finish!! Also the whole Star Wars/JTA/ etc. dates are KILLING me. DHS day is 30nov, DS's 10th bday, but 01Dec seems to *possibly* be the day to see all the new SW stuff....ahhhhhh!!!

Wow traveling with eight people I admire you. I had trouble with 4 when the kids were younger. I love seeing family members with matching shirts. I'm so jealous you get to see the new Star Wars attractions :darth:
DD has to go back to college late on Sunday and I'm flying back early Monday morning so we'll miss it :sad2:. We are going for 9 days in March during her Spring Break have to wait till then. I hope you are able to see everything and :bday: to your DS.

We have a 7:00am flight out of Philly on Wednesday so we will just miss you!

Gotta love the early flights. My DD will be arriving when we get to POFQ and I'm not counting on our room being ready at 9:00am. I'm still trying to figure out what to wear on Wednesday. It will be in the 30's when we arrive at the airport but when we land it will be in the 70's.

How are you dressing on the flight down for Philly weather or Florida ?

Y
Wow traveling with eight people I admire you. I had trouble with 4 when the kids were younger. I love seeing family members with matching shirts. I'm so jealous you get to see the new Star Wars attractions :darth:
DD has to go back to college late on Sunday and I'm flying back early Monday morning so we'll miss it :sad2:. We are going for 9 days in March during her Spring Break have to wait till then. I hope you are able to see everything and :bday: to your DS.
thank you!! I think we're going to be playing it by ear on 1dec ...might skip AK to do a second run at DHS to see all the SW stuff!

Gotta love the early flights. My DD will be arriving when we get to POFQ and I'm not counting on our room being ready at 9:00am. I'm still trying to figure out what to wear on Wednesday. It will be in the 30's when we arrive at the airport but when we land it will be in the 70's.

How are you dressing on the flight down for Philly weather or Florida ?
We are wearing pants and short sleeves on the flight and fleece jackets. I packed shorts and hoodies for later in the carry-on bag. I have been stalking weather.com!

We are wearing pants and short sleeves on the flight and fleece jackets. I packed shorts and hoodies for later in the carry-on bag. I have been stalking weather.com!

That sounds like a good idea. This past March I was so excited to escape the winter I wore capris, short sleeve shirt and sandals. You should have seen the looks I got walking through the airport :rolleyes1
It was nice not to have to change but I froze on the way down.

Welcome back :goodvibes

Just got home today DD is back at school for her finals. The weather was perfect so much better than last year. We had a blast. POFQ was as wonderful as always even at capacity. We loved the Boathouse probably our favorite meal. Jock Hangers was lots of fun loved the theme and speciality drinks :drinking1Also saw Mocking Jay part 2 very good.

Welcome back :goodvibes

Just got home today DD is back at school for her finals. The weather was perfect so much better than last year. We had a blast. POFQ was as wonderful as always even at capacity. We loved the Boathouse probably our favorite meal. Jock Hangers was lots of fun loved the theme and speciality drinks :drinking1Also saw Mocking Jay part 2 very good.
The weather was WONDERFUL, I agree. We have officially sworn off any other time of year. We are November addicts now. We had a wonderful time too and loved CBR- we have officially tried all the moderates now. My favorite is still POFQ, but CBR is my second fav now. Hopefully I will see you here next year, been great counting down with you!!

The weather was WONDERFUL, I agree. We have officially sworn off any other time of year. We are November addicts now. We had a wonderful time too and loved CBR- we have officially tried all the moderates now. My favorite is still POFQ, but CBR is my second fav now. Hopefully I will see you here next year, been great counting down with you!!

I agree can't wait till next time. I'm glad to hear your trip was also great. I wish I could have bottled up that sunshine to take home with me :sunny:

There's a thread already started for November 2016 hopefully I will see you over there :hug:

This was our third holiday season trip. We were there 4 years ago for Thanksgiving Week and then 2 years ago for the second week of December and this year for Thanksgiving Week again. We used to go in the summer but now we only want to go this time of year although I do want to go for a Halloween and an International Flower and Garden sometime.

This was our third holiday season trip. We were there 4 years ago for Thanksgiving Week and then 2 years ago for the second week of December and this year for Thanksgiving Week again. We used to go in the summer but now we only want to go this time of year although I do want to go for a Halloween and an International Flower and Garden sometime.
Yes, we have gone first week of March too, and it was great too. I know we have said no more September- free dining or not. It was just bad last year-weather and crowds. We went at the end of September and I swear the crowds were the same as early in the week last week. So we may alternate November and March now.

Yes, we have gone first week of March too, and it was great too. I know we have said no more September- free dining or not. It was just bad last year-weather and crowds. We went at the end of September and I swear the crowds were the same as early in the week last week. So we may alternate November and March now.

Last year was our first time going in March and now we're hooked. The weather is beautiful, warm but with much less humidity. This year DD's spring break does fall the week before Easter. I know it will be more crowded but we have 9 days and plan on a much slower pace.

Room and flight have been booked! Part of our party will be staying in a 2 bedroom at our home resort, Saratoga Springs. I also have a studio for the rest of our party. Our official dates are Nov 1-7 and I scored round trip airfare for $200/pp!

Now to obsess over plans and dining reservations - how else am I supposed to spend the next 256 days!?
Did you try the turf club restaurant ? F you did how was it ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter