Nov. 24 2017 7-Night Bahama Cruise out of Galveston on Wonder

:fish::fish::fish::fish:
Only a 2 more days left to sign up to one of our Fish Extender groups. If you would like to join Personal Message (PM) me with your room #, who is in the room, ages of any kids and an email address so I can send you an email with everyones room numbers and info once your group closes. If you are new to the DISboards you need 10 posts to PM. Once you have reached 10 posts PM me with your info as we are keeping most of it private. To PM me all you have to do is click on my avitar or screen name and then click on start a conversation. Feel free to post here or http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your post count up.

Here's what our fish extender groups look like so far. Group #1 is closed. Group #2 lost 1 cabin and is closed with 9 cabins. Group #3 is open for 2 more days and has 5 more spots left.

Group #1 Closed:
Stefileslie85 - DW, DH, DD4, DD2
ptcruisers - 2 Adults (female)
Chris Boudreaux - DH, DW, DD16, DD13
emsandows - DH, DW, DD9, DS8
labela - DW, DH, DD12
Cassi Cox - DH, DW, DS7, DS4
Bea Tapia - DW, DH, Mom, DS9
Schnec10 - 2 Adults(m&f), Child(m)5, Child(m)3
Tammy hardcastle - Grandma, DH, DW, DS4
Luann Crownover - Grandma, Mom, DD21, DD16

Group #2 Closed:
Empty
BeaMarie - Adult(m), Adult(f), Child(f) 6
Kim Ray - Grandma, Mom, DS5
Mystery Inc - Mom, Dad, DD7, DS4
HunkyDory - DW, DH, DD6
StefaniaLOL - Mom, DD12, DD4
Amanda Lynch - DH, DW, DD3
Aimee LeGrand - DW, DH, DD6, DS5, DS5
Casey Lambert - DW, DH, DD5, DD3
Amanda Langston - 2 Adults (female), DD4

Group #3 Open (until 11/04/2017):
Adrianne Goodson - DW, DH, DD4
Kcasa - Mom, Dad, DD10, DD8, DD4
Stefileslie85 - DW, DH, DD2
JennKaes - DW, DH
ptcruisers - 2 Adults (female), DD4

The Pixie Dust list has been updated.

Stefileslie85 - DD2
ptcruisers - DD4
Aimee LeGrand - DD6, DS5, DS5

For those of you wanting to join one of our Fish Extender groups today is your last day to sign up. After today the only thing you will be able to sign up to is our Pixie Dust list. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Here's what our final fish extender groups look like.

Group #1 Closed:
Stefileslie85 - DW, DH, DD4, DD2
ptcruisers - 2 Adults (female)
Chris Boudreaux - DH, DW, DD16, DD13
emsandows - DH, DW, DD9, DS8
labela - DW, DH, DD12
Cassi Cox - DH, DW, DS7, DS4
Bea Tapia - DW, DH, Mom, DS9
Schnec10 - 2 Adults(m&f), Child(m)5, Child(m)3
Tammy hardcastle - Grandma, DH, DW, DS4
Luann Crownover - Grandma, Mom, DD21, DD16

Group #2 Closed:
Empty
BeaMarie - Adult(m), Adult(f), Child(f) 6
Kim Ray - Grandma, Mom, DS5
Mystery Inc - Mom, Dad, DD7, DS4
HunkyDory - DW, DH, DD6
StefaniaLOL - Mom, DD12, DD4
Aimee LeGrand - DW, DH, DD6, DS5, DS5
Casey Lambert - DW, DH, DD5, DD3
Amanda Langston - 2 Adults (female), DD4

Group #3 Closed:
Adrianne Goodson - DW, DH, DD4
Stefileslie85 - DW, DH, DD2
JennKaes - DW, DH
ptcruisers - 2 Adults (female), DD4
Elyse - 3 Adults, DD14, DD7

Our fish extender sign up is officially closed for all groups. I would like to say again, it has been really fun organizing everything. We are excited at the gifts we came up with for this cruise and are eager to give them out. At the same time we can't wait to hang up our fish extender and see what surprises await us. Only 2 more weekends left to pack!!!! :)

Hi ya'll !

Just now joining this cruise. I am looking forward to it very much. This is number twelve for me. I am soloing this trip.

If the pixie dust list is still open, I would like to add my name to it. Stefileslie85, I will PM you soon.

BTW, designations of DH, DD, etc. is traditional shorthand for Disney Husband, Disney Daughter, etc.

See ya reallll soon!

Hi ya'll !

Just now joining this cruise. I am looking forward to it very much. This is number twelve for me. I am soloing this trip.

If the pixie dust list is still open, I would like to add my name to it. Stefileslie85, I will PM you soon.

BTW, designations of DH, DD, etc. is traditional shorthand for Disney Husband, Disney Daughter, etc.

See ya reallll soon!

:welcome:12 Wow! I hope we make it to 12 some day. This will be our 3rd and it will be a while before we book our next. I received your PM and added you to the Pixie Dust list. Let me know if you have any questions.

I like the Disney shorthand designation a lot better than Darling for the D in DD, DS, etc... I got Darling from the person who organized the fish extender groups of the last cruise I went on, it was the first time we ever participated in a FE gift exchange. If I organize one again on my next cruise, I'm sticking with Disney instead of Darling. :)

The Pixie Dust list has been updated.

Stefileslie85 - DD2
ptcruisers - DD4
Aimee LeGrand - DD6, DS5, DS5
dwcsk8 - Adult (f)

FE Group #3, I just emailed out your final Fish Extender info sheets. Please double check your inbox, junk and spam folders and if you did not receive it let me know. Also, please double check all your information and let me know if anything is not correct. This will be the last and final list I email out unless someone has any last minute changes.

Looking forward to Key West. If the Atocha Museum is still open I think I'll go see it. I am fascinated by their tale of finding all that treasure from the Spanish galleon.

I am wondering how much long term hurricane damage they had.

Looking forward to Key West. If the Atocha Museum is still open I think I'll go see it. I am fascinated by their tale of finding all that treasure from the Spanish galleon.

I am wondering how much long term hurricane damage they had.

We are looking forward to Key West as well. We love the Conch Fritters and just walking around. Hopefully the hurricane damage is not to bad. I read that they just opened up all the state parks in the Keys but I think the middle Keys are still trying to recover as they were hit the hardest.

Alright alright alright! Remember back when it was 513 days to go. I know some of you thought I was crazy already starting the meet up post. But here we are! 17 days and counting. I am a little shocked that my sailing buddy was able to get the absolute last opening for the fish extenders sign up. I was the the first to post and she was the last to sign up! I think we really bookended this thing. I'll give five bucks to whomever walks up to me and asks if I am the guy who started the DIS Boards meet up forum for this cruise. (Hint: Heavy set middle-aged guy having way more fun than he should) See you soon Elyse!

Alright alright alright! Remember back when it was 513 days to go. I know some of you thought I was crazy already starting the meet up post. But here we are! 17 days and counting. I am a little shocked that my sailing buddy was able to get the absolute last opening for the fish extenders sign up. I was the the first to post and she was the last to sign up! I think we really bookended this thing. I'll give five bucks to whomever walks up to me and asks if I am the guy who started the DIS Boards meet up forum for this cruise. (Hint: Heavy set middle-aged guy having way more fun than he should) See you soon Elyse!

Thanks for starting the thread! I think it has helped inform a lot of cruisers. And hopefully the FE gift exchange will make the cruise a little more special. I hope everyone enjoys it and has a great time on the ship. Time is flying by now. Before we know it we'll be headed to Galveston. Thanks again PainPillPlease for getting it all started. :)
:thanks:

Last edited:
For those spending the night on Galveston Island on the 23rd I called the Rainforest Café on Seawall Blvd and they WILL be open for lunch and dinner. They ask that you make reservations though. I've heard that the Spot is open Thanksgiving night also.

For those spending the night on Galveston Island on the 23rd I called the Rainforest Café on Seawall Blvd and they WILL be open for lunch and dinner. They ask that you make reservations though. I've heard that the Spot is open Thanksgiving night also.

Great info. I emailed the owner of The Spot and he confirmed as you said they will be open as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!