Nov. 24 2017 7-Night Bahama Cruise out of Galveston on Wonder

Here's what our fish extender groups look like so far. Groups #1 and #2 are closed. Group #3 is open until 11/04/2017 and has 6 more spots left.

Group #1 Closed:
Stefileslie85 - DW, DH, DD4, DD2
ptcruisers - 2 Adults (female)
Chris Boudreaux - DH, DW, DD16, DD13
emsandows - DH, DW, DD9, DS8
labela - DW, DH, DD12
Cassi Cox - DH, DW, DS7, DS4
Bea Tapia - DW, DH, Mom, DS9
Schnec10 - 2 Adults(m&f), Child(m)5, Child(m)3
Tammy hardcastle - Grandma, DH, DW, DS4
Luann Crownover - Grandma, Mom, DD21, DD16

Group #2 Closed:
Kat1213 - DW, DH, DS5, DS2
BeaMarie - Adult(m), Adult(f), Child(f) 6
Kim Ray - Grandma, Mom, DS5
Mystery Inc - Mom, Dad, DD7, DS4
HunkyDory - DW, DH, DD6
StefaniaLOL - Mom, DD12, DD4
Amanda Lynch - DH, DW, DD3
Aimee LeGrand - DW, DH, DD6, DS5, DS5
Casey Lambert - DW, DH, DD5, DD3
Amanda Langston - 2 Adults (female), DD4

Group #3 Open (until 11/04/2017):
Adrianne Goodson - DW, DH, DD4
Kcasa - Mom, Dad, DD10, DD8, DD4
JennKaes - DW, DH

:tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker:
Our Pixie Dust list is now open. This list is for anyone who would like a surprise gift but there is no guarantee you will receive anything and you are not obligated to give gifts in return. If you would like to be added PM me or post who in your room wants to be on the list (some cabins may just want their kids), ages if they are kids kids and a room #. Optional info is favorite characters and any allergies. If you are new to the DISboards you need 10 posts to PM. To PM me all you have to do is click on my avitar or screen name and then click on start a conversation. Feel free to post here or http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your post count up. I will PM the list to everyone on it 11/21/2017.

Here is the Pixie Dust list so far.
Stefileslie85 - DD2
Ptcruisers - DD4

Here is the updated Pixie Dust list.

Stefileslie85 - DD2
ptcruisers - DD4
Luann Crownover - DD16, DD21
Aimee LeGrand - DD6, DS5, DS5

:fish::fish::fish::fish:
Only a few more days left to sign up to group #3 of our Fish Extender groups. If you would like to join Personal Message (PM) me with your room #, who is in the room, ages of any kids and an email address so I can send you an email with everyones room numbers and info once your group closes. If you are new to the DISboards you need 10 posts to PM. Once you have reached 10 posts PM me with your info as we are keeping most of it private. To PM me all you have to do is click on my avitar or screen name and then click on start a conversation. Feel free to post here or http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your post count up.

The Pixie Dust list has been updated.

Stefileslie85 - DD2
ptcruisers - DD4
Aimee LeGrand - DD6, DS5, DS5

Fish extender group #1 and #2 I will email your final info sheets out tomorrow. This weekend was busier than I thought it would be and I just realized I forgot to email them. Ooops! :ssst: I promise they will be emailed tomorrow.:)

FE Group #1, I just emailed out your final Fish Extender info sheets. Please double check your inbox, junk and spam folders and if you did not receive it let me know. Also, please double check all your information and let me know if anything is not correct. This will be the last and final list I email out unless someone has any last minute changes. It has been really fun organizing everything. Our girls can't wait to hang our fish extender on our door, and we are pretty excited at the fe gifts we came up with to give out on this cruise. Only 3 more weekends left to pack!!!! :)

For those of you wanting to join one of our Fish Extender groups, group #3 will only be open for 5 more days. After that the only fish extender group that will be open is our pixie dust group.

Fish Extender group #2 Kat1213 (Belle #1) has requested to be removed from the list. So please cross her off of your info sheet. No other information on your info sheet has changed so I won't be emailing out an update, however if you would like me to email you one please let me know. That laeaves group #2 at 9 cabins.

Last edited:
Here's what our fish extender groups look like so far. Group #1 is closed. Group #2 lost 1 cabin and is closed with 9 cabins. Group #3 is open for 3 more days and has 6 more spots left.

Group #1 Closed:
ptcruisers - 2 Adults (female)
Chris Boudreaux - DH, DW, DD16, DD13
emsandows - DH, DW, DD9, DS8
labela - DW, DH, DD12
Cassi Cox - DH, DW, DS7, DS4
Bea Tapia - DW, DH, Mom, DS9
Schnec10 - 2 Adults(m&f), Child(m)5, Child(m)3
Tammy hardcastle - Grandma, DH, DW, DS4
Luann Crownover - Grandma, Mom, DD21, DD16

Group #2 Closed:
Empty
BeaMarie - Adult(m), Adult(f), Child(f) 6
Kim Ray - Grandma, Mom, DS5
Mystery Inc - Mom, Dad, DD7, DS4
HunkyDory - DW, DH, DD6
StefaniaLOL - Mom, DD12, DD4
Amanda Lynch - DH, DW, DD3
Aimee LeGrand - DW, DH, DD6, DS5, DS5
Casey Lambert - DW, DH, DD5, DD3
Amanda Langston - 2 Adults (female), DD4

Group #3 Open (until 11/04/2017):
Adrianne Goodson - DW, DH, DD4
JennKaes - DW, DH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter