Nov 2018

Crude. Just got Mickey mail about our trip which I planned as a graduation surprise for my DD. SHE SAW IT!!! Surprise is blown and she’s upset!

Does anyone want to start an "Official November" thread...I saw December is out there already.
I am patiently waiting for Mickey Mail at this point. @mommy2mrb I'm sorry your kidlet saw it! The past few days, when I have time, I have been analyzing which is cheaper, eating oop or getting the dining plan (or losing sleep in April trying to snag free dining). I wouldn't NOT take free dining if it was offered at POFQ but I can't afford to pay more moving to deluxe just to get it. I've been using that dining calculator and no matter what I do, it comes out better to just pay out of pocket over purchasing the dining plan.
So far our potential TS meals are: CP, Ohana, BOG, Garden Grill or LT for Thanksgiving...I need one more dinner idea.
We are bringing food to eat in the room for breakfast, our last visit I wasn't overly impressed with Disney eggs or their bacon/sausage and we are not big breakfast people to begin with. Lunch will be a QS in what ever park we happen to be in.

We are officially booked at POFQ for 11/2-11/4 through an agency exclusive deal. Then we move to BWV on rented points for 11/4-11/11. I specifically didn't book the entire trip at BWV because I wanted the agency exclusive park tickets which are much cheaper (and you can't get unless you book a room) and I've always wanted to try POFQ so it seemed like the perfect time to do it. It'll be our first mother daughter (she will be 12) trip and we are SUPER excited!!

We will pay OOP for dining. For our 9 nights we are only going to make ADRs for CRT, GF tea, dessert party and BOG lunch. HDDR is a possibility after i see the park hours and if it fits into our plans. Everything else we will wing with QS, F&W and same day TS. We did OOP last trip as a family of 4 and came out ahead. I will only ever do the DDP again if it’s free and it’s a family of 4.

I have been checking United for a while now watching for our dates. The app consistently has lower prices than the website.

I’m in NJ and going jersey week so the prices are crazy high. I think I’ll have to hold out for southwest and frontier.

Us too! We are using miles this trip. The return flight on Sunday is crazy high. It might lower, who knows.

I saw some frontier flights the same week for $27-80 for this year. Hoping for some good prices!

Does anyone want to start an "Official November" thread...I saw December is out there already.
I am patiently waiting for Mickey Mail at this point. @mommy2mrb I'm sorry your kidlet saw it! The past few days, when I have time, I have been analyzing which is cheaper, eating oop or getting the dining plan (or losing sleep in April trying to snag free dining). I wouldn't NOT take free dining if it was offered at POFQ but I can't afford to pay more moving to deluxe just to get it. I've been using that dining calculator and no matter what I do, it comes out better to just pay out of pocket over purchasing the dining plan.
So far our potential TS meals are: CP, Ohana, BOG, Garden Grill or LT for Thanksgiving...I need one more dinner idea.
We are bringing food to eat in the room for breakfast, our last visit I wasn't overly impressed with Disney eggs or their bacon/sausage and we are not big breakfast people to begin with. Lunch will be a QS in what ever park we happen to be in.

We love for dinner Boma, Le Cellier, Chefs, and 50’s PTC. We also enjoy lunch at Tutto Italia but I am sure it is the same wonderful experience at dinner.

We're officially booked at Boulder Ridge, Wilderness Lodge from November 3 - 11!!

It's our first Jersey Week, but I'd consider us above-average/pro-level disney thanks to all my time spent reading trip reports! I think with rope drop + mid-day swim breaks + older kiddo who can stay out later we'll hit all our must do's in the crowds. Looking forward to joining the official November thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!