Noting Wheelchair User in Online ADR's

Evette

Mouseketeer
When I make my online ADR's tomorrow morning is there a way to mention that my daughter will be using a wheelchair while we are at WDW? If there isn't, would you suggest after making my ADR's online I call the dining phone number and have them note it on the reservations? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks. :)

There is a space to note requests and a number to call if you have special needs. The only time I found it important to list my ECV use was at the HDDR. There is balcony seating that is not w/c accessible. Every other time I have had no problems.

If you call, you can tell the cast member to make a note on the ressie. If you tell them they could get a more convienent table for yourself and the rest of the family. Sometimes the tables are a bit cramped.

Thanks for the responses. Now I don't know if I should book online or just wait the extra hour and call in the morning.:confused3 I don't suppose it will make too much difference either way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter