Nothing will ruin a great day at Disney like....

My guy Dan forgot his wallet once when we were at the airport hotel in Portland, Oregon getting ready to fly out to Orlando one time. We live two hours away from the airport. So, a call to our friend at 9:00 at night had her go to our house, get Dan's wallet, and then she and her husband drove up to the airport hotel where we were staying to give Dan his wallet. By the time they got to the hotel. It was almost midnight. My mom saved them a drive back home that same night, and paid for their hotel room. Now whenever we get ready to go on a trip across the country. She always asks Dan to make sure he has his wallet, and asks him to show it to her to prove he has it.

Lost my cell phone on the second day there on a trip, while visiting with friends, and not family. Wife was not pleased...

Never did find the phone. Lost it on BTMRR, or HM. I like to think it may be 1,000 happy ghoul.

Last September we rode Universe of Energy and we were the only people in our car. I put my feet up during the show and the key to the rental car fell out. Of course I didn't realize that until we left the park and tried to get into the car. Luckily they let me back into the park, after ANOTHER (read EVERY TIME I walked into a park) "random" selection and I went to lost and found. I had to wait a bit since we had lost the key within the hour, but the CM working the ride found it and brought it to L&F. I was so happy we found it and we really only waited 20 minutes or so.

I lost an expensive camera a few years ago at Disneyland. We had just come off a Mexican Rivera cruise and I had all our pictures on it. I left it on top of a garbage can as I was rearranging my bag and walked off without it. I was so mad at myself and upset when I realized a few min later and ran back but it was already gone. As we were leaving the park I stopped at guest services not really expecting to find it. Sure enough it was there. Some other guest had kindly turned it in.

We have two lost and found stories. Our first ever trip my husband lost his cell phone on Kali River. Before we went on the trip i bought a water proof case for his phone. I tried to get him to use it but he insisted he would just stick his phone in his shorts pocket. It would be fine he said. We got so soaked on that ride it was unbelievable! Our granddaughter asked if she could look quickly for it and she did find it. That was our first ride. After that he used the case!

On our last trip we were leaving Animal kingdom at closing time. Our daughter felt something fall on her shoulder and kind of brushed her hand over it. She realized she had lost her diamond earring that her husband had given her when they first got married. We were all looking for it and other people leaving were asking what we were looking for and helping us look too. We weren't finding it and she ended up in tears. Just as we decided to give up looking a man came along and ask what we were looking for. We said the earring and he just looked down and said "is this it?" and it was. She was so happy. She asked the man if she could get a picture with him and he did. Her and her husband are going to Disneyland this year to celebrate their 25th anniversary. I am pretty sure she won't be taking them with her this trip!

I left my camera on the teacups during MNSSHP. I didn't realize it until we were on Buzz Light year. Dd got the top score and I went to pull out my camera and it was gone. Luckily, the ride operator turned it in and we got it back after a short wait. I'm still a little sad I never got a pic of dd's score, though!

My dh lost his glasses at ak on the same trip. We never did find those.

A contact lens, day 1 of a 14 day trip with no extra on hand!!!! This was years ago when contacts were not around every corner.(I guess I'm dating myself)

A contact lens, day 1 of a 14 day trip with no extra on hand!!!! This was years ago when contacts were not around every corner.(I guess I'm dating myself)
That happened to my DH on Space mountain- it was sucked right off his eye. He walked around one-eyed- completely understand!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter