Not staying the night at a resort???

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
We are planning our Nov trip, with another couple. I want to have a room for the night, HRH. But, I'm not sure the other couple is going to want to stay the night, preferring to return to their room at WDW at the end of the night.
I have a room booked....if, for some reason, I can't convince them to stay, would there be any repercussions if we didn't stay the night and check out the next morning? I would imagine not, but just wanted to check. This is why I dislike planning for other people!!!!

We are planning our Nov trip, with another couple. I want to have a room for the night, HRH. But, I'm not sure the other couple is going to want to stay the night, preferring to return to their room at WDW at the end of the night.
I have a room booked....if, for some reason, I can't convince them to stay, would there be any repercussions if we didn't stay the night and check out the next morning? I would imagine not, but just wanted to check. This is why I dislike planning for other people!!!!
I can't imagine any negative outcomes from that. So long as you pay for the room and for any charges at check out, it's not typically anybody's concern whether you were actually in the room or not.

That's what I figured. I know it's not an issue at WDW...just wasn't sure if it was any different at US/IoA. We shall see what happens. At least they're good having the room to begin with.

It is the cheapest way for express passes when you've got 4 adults.
That was my thought. But I figured we could just sleep there, then head back to Disney early.

Even if they leave, you could stay, yes?

Are you doing the next day at Uni as well?
Nope, that's their last full day in WDW. That's probably their issue, wanting to have as much time as possible at WDW.

I can always just let my dd stay there, overnight. She might like that. I'll probably have to head back to Disney that night. As long as there aren't any repercussions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!