Not receiving emails from DVC

Happy99

DIS Veteran
When we first joined DVC we received emails about special events / offers for say park tickets, etc. In the last year we haven't received any updates at all other than our room reservation reminder so I know they have our email on file.

Anyone else experience this or have they stopped sending emails for events / offers?

Thanks

I am seeing these special tours, MK nights, etc. Are they not sending emails about those either? We just have to check the website all the time then? Thanks

I haven't seen any e-mail about these. Disney files have some info, but they then to expire before I get my copy.

I get member insider emails, basically every other month. The last one was Nov/Dec and it mentioned the soarin tour, after hours party, MVMCP etc

I do not receive mine either. I have called and emailed numerous times over the 8 years since we have joined. They are always going to fix it but nothing ever does. When we have added on points I tell them again but still nothing. I get so upset because we are only an hour and a half away and miss out on so many things that we could do. I get my info from disboards.

I got an e-mail today about "Get More Magic in 2017" but I never, ever get e-mail confirmations from them. I go into my spam folder, I add them to my address book, I call and ask them to re-send confirmation. Nothing. Ever. I have a comcast e-mail address. So weird! Makes me nervous that I'll miss something important.

Never really thought about it until I seen this post, I have not received an email from DVC in a few years.

When we first joined DVC we received emails about special events / offers for say park tickets, etc. In the last year we haven't received any updates at all other than our room reservation reminder so I know they have our email on file.

Anyone else experience this or have they stopped sending emails for events / offers?

Thanks
Yes. Did you get this resolved.

Check with your internet provider. They may be blocking those emails. Most have built-in filters to stop what they consider to be spam. Sometimes those filters catch things the percipient wants to receive.

Also, if you have ever unsubscribed from any Disney, ESPN, etc. marketing emails, you may have been unsubscribed for just about everything they send out.

Also, if you have ever unsubscribed from any Disney, ESPN, etc. marketing emails, you may have been unsubscribed for just about everything they send out

I can vouch for this. It happened to me with ESPN and there doesn't seem to be anything that Disney can do about it.

I seem to get some but not all of the e-mails I see others talking about. For instance, I did not get the e-mail about the Pandora's preview. I only found out about it on Disboards and had to call member services to speak to a supervisor to get in a preview slot (it was great by the way), but they insisted I got an e-mail, which I was positive I did not.

The only emails I have ever gotten from them are the confirmations right after I make reservations.

Yes. Did you get this resolved.

It seems to have been resolved - I emailed member services and let them know I was not receiving the marketing emails and I never opted out of them. They must have fixed it as I have gotten some.

I haven't gotten any either. I called weeks ago, they said I'm opted in, but they're not sure why I'm not receiving them.

Email instead of calling. Every time I called nothing happened. When I emailed member service is when it got fixed. Here is the response I had from them when I first contact them. They never called but it was fixed.I think by calling they do not contact IT on your behalf but with the email it seems they forwarded my email.

"We appreciate your concern. The challenges you are facing with Marketing Emails have been brought to the attention of our IT Partners. They are working on identifying the cause so that they can correct these challenges as quickly as possible. Looking at your notes we see that this was reported to our teams on January 2, 2018 and there is a minimums 6 week investigation period. As soon as the team is done we will have someone call you to follow up . We do appreciate your continued patience as we hope to have this resolved soon."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter