"Not For Trade" signature

Azure

•◘•
No matter if you have it in your signature in VMK or you say it IT NEVER WORKS! This one time I got like 20 requests by this one guy and I kept telling him not for trade. It makes me mad because you are wasting your time and breath by saying it's not for trade.

I love it when somebody enters the room and I get a trade request from him... And I figure, why not, maybe he has something good to trade? So I accept the trade request...

And then - without saying anything - he immediately starts loading up his side of the window with a couple of T-shirts and Ned pins... and then he says:

"magic"

And I say, no, I'm not trading magic, so he replies:

"plz"

I tell him again, no, not trading magic...

"plz"

As if him saying that over and over is going to get me to change my mind?

Lol if u look at my character
i seriously counted how many times poeple dont ask b4 trade in one day
it is pathetic I counted 57 times people tried to trade without asking omg!!
more than half was guests :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: if u ask me i am getting very tired of it

This is crazy, you'd think they'd notice "Ask before trade.", when they're sending a trade request. Most of the time I decline, then ask what they want. If they say "i show u", I boot them or ignore them. And captain's right, most of them are guests. Now, if you see a guest who's loaded with rare, it's most likely they're a scammer. Some people choose to ignore the "Ask before trade.", in our signatures, and others are plain blind.

I know how you feel, ppl ask me for my teleportation magic pin, fireworks magic pin, and MY DRESSES! I hate when ppl do that. Also I hate when they say "I'll give everything I have including monsters ink teleporters for (something I have)" With my dresses ppl offer a lot of worthless chairs or something like that.

And I just close the trade thread. Then they ask to trade again, and I ignore it. I tried to put " magic pins and dresses not for trade" but it doesn't work. Maybe..... Just maybe I could put "ask before trade or I will ignore you" Sorry if it sounds harsh, but I just hate when that happens to me.

You might as well when you walk into the room say "NOT FOR TRADE SO DON'T BOTHER"

Azure said:
You might as well when you walk into the room say "NOT FOR TRADE SO DON'T BOTHER"
maybe that could work........ but SOME PEOPLE might not care and still ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter