Not enough cancellations to get me off the wait list...

DreamingofDisney

Earning My Ears
I have been on a 2 bedroom waitlist for Boardwalk for sometime now. I thought that perhaps with all of the talk of cancellations that our waitlist might come through sooner rather than later. I checked a couple days ago and we're still on the waitlist.

Though I would love to be at Boardwalk, I'm glad to know that DVC reservations aren't dropping like flies. I'll patiently keep waiting! Even if the change doesn't happen we are going to have a great time!!

Yeah, me too. I got a call last Thurs for filling in the waiting list, but then I called to reserve a little late, after 24 hours, and therefore, the wait list space was filled by someone else.

Darn.
I think it's a good thing in the long run.

Same here! I am proud that DVCers for the most part are not changing their plans, but I was hoping that if any did, I would get their spot at my new home, BWV...for now, our first trip home will be to OKW in 23 days...moral of the story is that BWV lodgers are brave and true! (Someday I hope to be one.)

Paul

We were on with MS on Friday, and then again yesterday, we were looking to add a few days in early Oct, as were were speaking studios popped up but no 1 bdrm, called again about an hour later and a 1 bdrm was available, it seems that some are turning them in but other members are scooping them up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter