No Values first week of February?

MarBee

DIS Veteran
Is there a reason no Value resorts are available for the first week of February?
After checking a few dozen times, there are none that are available. Called today and they said the same thing. It's just odd that not a single room except for AOA suite at any Value resort is available the 2nd to the 10th, right?

I could be wrong but I think that's a big cheerleading group time, or maybe one of those other youth sports groups that brings in tons of people. Those groups tend to pack the values.

Looking now and there's no moderates either- that has to be a glitch, right?

We booked that week, had to do a split stay. I did notice that I could get AOA 4-9 and 9-10. For one quick moment I found a POP room the entire week 4-10, it was gone by the time I could book though. Ended up settling with ASM 4-8 then POR 8-10, oddly enough that cost less than doing AOA Mermaid room for the same week.

We booked that week, had to do a split stay. I did notice that I could get AOA 4-9 and 9-10. For one quick moment I found a POP room the entire week 4-10, it was gone by the time I could book though. Ended up settling with ASM 4-8 then POR 8-10, oddly enough that cost less than doing AOA Mermaid room for the same week.
This is crazy! It's supposed to be a low crowd time but there are no rooms available at this point...?

Ugghhh... I was just looking too... the next week is available but not this one, and I'm looking at Boardwalk or Beach Club.

I've now tried every hotel- not a single room...how can that be?

I just searched 2/2-2/10 and I see lots of availability at the mods and deluxes and some family suites at AOA. You're not seeing the same thing? Sometimes if the website is being a little wonky, I'll switch browsers or computers - that may help. ?

We are having problems finding a value room the week of the 10th. I think there has to be something wrong with the website.

I just searched 2/2-2/10 and I see lots of availability at the mods and deluxes and some family suites at AOA. You're not seeing the same thing? Sometimes if the website is being a little wonky, I'll switch browsers or computers - that may help. ?
Did you actually click on the part where you select a room? On mine the Values don't come up as an option, but when you click on one of the "available" Moderates or Deluxes, all of the rooms say that they aren't available for my dates or party size. (We are a party of four.)

ETA: didn't want to seem like I didn't believe you or wasn't appreciative of your efforts! Thank you for looking! Just wanted to see if you were getting the same thing.

Did you actually click on the part where you select a room? On mine the Values don't come up as an option, but when you click on one of the "available" Moderates or Deluxes, all of the rooms say that they aren't available for my dates or party size. (We are a party of four.)

ETA: didn't want to seem like I didn't believe you or wasn't appreciative of your efforts! Thank you for looking! Just wanted to see if you were getting the same thing.

I just clicked along enough to let me book (without booking) and it seeemed to let me do it just fine. I wonder what's up? I'd try a different browser or computer if you can.

So I tried different browsers to no avail. Each one I tried offered less and less availability. The last one search I tried I could stay at AOA, POR, or Beach Club for $2,990 a night! I wound up speaking with a Cast Member who said it was a web site issue. They are estimating it will be fixed by tomorrow morning for anyone else running into this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter