No smart phone, any alternatives to digital membership card?

disneygrandma

Mickey Fan
Last family trip in 2021, my husband & myself both had plastic membership cards. I have loaded my digital card on my phone, but my husband has only a flip phone. There's going to be times on our upcoming trip that my husband and myself will split up. How can he get DVC discounts at places when I'm not with him?

Last family trip in 2021, my husband & myself both had plastic membership cards. I have loaded my digital card on my phone, but my husband has only a flip phone. There's going to be times on our upcoming trip that my husband and myself will split up. How can he get DVC discounts at places when I'm not with him?
On the DVC website, under My DVC, there is an option to View My Membership Card. Select that and you will see a button to View Temporary Card. Click that and a copy of your digital card will come up. There is an option below the card to print it out; it will have an expiration date of 30 days in the future, since it is a temporary card, so don’t print it out until just a few days before your trip. I would think he should be able to use that, with a photo ID, for any discounts while you two are split up in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter