No more Amex offers?

teller80

DIS Veteran
I went online this morning to see if I had any offers for Best Buy on American Express (those bonus offers, where if you spend X you get Y back in reward dollars) and there were only 3 (free shipping, Amex hotels, gift cards). Would someone mind checking their Amex acct and posting if they have offers, so I know if it's just me? Thanks!

my account at the bottom there is something about "more offers" and when I click I see more.

I just checked, and I do not have any on either of my accounts. They were both full of offers on Monday when I looked, but today they are gone.

I just checked, and I do not have any on either of my accounts. They were both full of offers on Monday when I looked, but today they are gone.
hmm. I will check when I get home from work to see if mine are gone too.

I look quite frequently and nothing yet. I would really like to see the $30.00 statement credit if you spend $150.00 for Target and Loews come back. This offer included the purchase of gift cards and you could do it 3X's.

I went online this morning to see if I had any offers for Best Buy on American Express (those bonus offers, where if you spend X you get Y back in reward dollars) and there were only 3 (free shipping, Amex hotels, gift cards). Would someone mind checking their Amex acct and posting if they have offers, so I know if it's just me? Thanks!

My offers are gone, as well. I noticed this happened about a week or 2 ago and they came back a day or so later. It's been happening ever since they upgraded the website. It has been very glitchy. The offers were there yesterday and will come back once they fix today's issue.

They must be having a glitch or something. All but 4 of my offers are gone as well, including 2 that I had clipped.

I checked mine today and had 55 offers on one card and 53 on the other. Nothing of much excitement was on either though.

I just checked and have 102 available offers and 3 that I added to my card recently.

The whole thing is down for me currently after I logged in, so I think it's just a site issue.

Mine are back! Like others said, it must of been a glitch. thanks all for your replies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!