No email confirmation??

koquinn

DIS Veteran
I did all my ADRs thiis am and no confirmation email. In the blur at 5am I didn't think to write down my confirmation #s. Now what??? I added them to my existing room ressie - can a CM find them? I'm freaking out, was able to get Che Mickey's and Le Cellier... HELP!!

I did all my ADRs thiis am and no confirmation email. In the blur at 5am I didn't think to write down my confirmation #s. Now what??? I added them to my existing room ressie - can a CM find them? I'm freaking out, was able to get Che Mickey's and Le Cellier... HELP!!

I did mine online last night and did the same thing. So I signed in to the WDW website, went to My Vacation, then put in my reservation number and phone number. Then I clicked on Dining Reservations, and there it was. Try that and see if it works. I was in a panic too :)

There seems to be an issue with the email confirmation system right now (there have been several posts about this). So long as you got a confirmation number, you're set. If you need to find the confirmation numbers, you can call the dining number and they can get them for you.

It's always best to write them down when you first get them, even if the site says they'll mail them to you ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter