Nightmare, I mean FairyTale Package ....

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
is in it's final stages before becoming a reality. I have to finish packing, well actually start.:rolleyes:

Cat is safely at the Kennel but boy did he put up one HEdoublehockeysticks of a Fight! I think he was thinking he was heading back to the Vets!LOL Poor thing, he sits funny now!.

DD is all set and she actually packed some stuff for me!

I promised her I would not DIS in the morning to make sure I did get everything done!

I'll say my farewells now and promise to take detailed notes on all things we are planning especially the Lunch with A Disney Artist, Spirit of Aloha, Hoop De Doo, Cindy's, SBP Norway and of course AKL!

TTFN

Scratch
:smooth:

Have a great trip! I hope you have the best weather and the smallest lineups. ;)

Ciao,
Mort.

Hey, Scratch you two can use my room at the castle, I won't be needing it until Oct.:p and remember Tazan is only allowed over if & only if, Prince Charming is OUT of the castle!;)

Have a great time...remember to be on the look out for Christmas Wreath: Lilo & Stitch (2), Toy Story & Monsters Inc. pins

Have fun at the Cottage!
MICKEYCREAM.gif

Mortlives - Right Back At You! Wishing you and yours Great Weather, Plenty of Sunshine, and Short Lines!LOL

Wendy - We will be on the Prowl for those pins for you! Can't promise but will do our best! I'll try not to leave a mess at the Castle! But after a few of those Marguaritas!;) and You know how Tarzan likes to Swing!;)

Well better go S,S,S!

TTFN!

Scratch
:wave:

Hey there Janet! It was nice meeting you at Disneyquest! (Janet spotted my lime green ribbon. :) )

I'm glad I noticed the ribbon and was not afriad to ask!LOL

See you on the DVC board!

Scratch
:smooth:

PS How was Pleasure Island!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter