Night time I got it all

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
figured out, but what are some fun things to do at day time ?. I do a lot of people watching and looking thru the Hotels, but want something to be planned for a few days to keep me busy until night arrives

figured out, but what are some fun things to do at day time ?. I do a lot of people watching and looking thru the Hotels, but want something to be planned for a few days to keep me busy until night arrives

Will you have a car? If so, the Hoover Dam is worth a trip, Ethel M chocolate factory in Henderson does free tours and their cactus garden is cool, walk through the conservatory at the Bellagio, Titanic/Bodies exhibits at the Luxor, the Neon Museum, the Mob Museum, Madame Tussaud's, CSI exhibit at MGM Grand, the Lions at MGM, and the Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage aree just a few things to do. There's lots of discount coupon books around as well with 2 for 1's. Also check out tix4tonight for discount tickets to shows, attractions and restaurants.

Will you have a car? If so, the Hoover Dam is worth a trip, Ethel M chocolate factory in Henderson does free tours and their cactus garden is cool, walk through the conservatory at the Bellagio, Titanic/Bodies exhibits at the Luxor, the Neon Museum, the Mob Museum, Madame Tussaud's, CSI exhibit at MGM Grand, the Lions at MGM, and the Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage aree just a few things to do. There's lots of discount coupon books around as well with 2 for 1's. Also check out tix4tonight for discount tickets to shows, attractions and restaurants.

I never have a car when I go, but let me ask you about the Mob Museum and the Neon Museum, did you like them ?, the neon one is by Fremont St, yes ?

I never have a car when I go, but let me ask you about the Mob Museum and the Neon Museum, did you like them ?, the neon one is by Fremont St, yes ?

Ok. I haven't been to either one yet but I've heard a lot of good things about both. The Neon Museum is north of Fremont Street on Las Vegas Blvd. It's just north of Bonanza.

Honestly? I do the same thing during the day as I do at night...gamble, drink, maybe shop. LOL

The last trip was different. I accompanied my husband for a conference, so he was busy all day every day. I did manage to eat all meals with him still. I gambled, shopped, saw a movie one afternoon, did the Television City thing at MGM where you watch a pilot episode of a new show and give feedback. That was cool and different, also free.

Pool time if you are into that, I"m not really tho.

I thought about taking a bus trip out to the Hoover Dam but didn't.

don't know it was my first time in LV and I had heard about the lions and when they weren't there I asked around and everyone said they weren't there after the remodel

I ended up doing the Mob Adventure in Tropicana, It was a lot of fun to break the day up, they have live actors trying to get you to run money for the Mod, at the end I was shot by a machine gun cause they didnt think I handled the police well :rotfl:
Aslo did the wax museum, i was lauhging so hard I cried as we were taking funny pics, anyway I think its a good ideal to have a few things to do during that day. At night loved all the shows but wanted to give a run down on the "day time " things

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter