NHL - National Hockey League only - READ POST #1

Hi Marion,
I just wanted to let you know how awesome your DISigns are. :thumbsup2

In planning for our upcoming trip, I have been looking at all the neat ideas for making Disney shirts for the family. My brother thinks I'm crazy and he told me he would not wear them.

Then I came across your Calgary Flames DISign and put it on a shirt for him for his birthday last week. He is such a BIG Flames fan and he has everything Flames. He was really impressed with the shirt made with your Flames Mickey head and decided that this would be the exception to his 'no homemade shirt' rule! It was the best reaction! So thank you very much!:worship::worship:

Dawn

Marion,

Would it be possible to do the StLouisBlues2.jpg with a yellow with blue polka dot bow (like a Minnie head)?

Thanks!

I have tried looking on your photo bucket site and can not find the NHL folder. Can you help me?

Hello

Is it possible to get chicagoblackhawks3.jpg but with the Toronto Maple Leafs Logo

as well as stlouisblues3.jpg modified with the Toronto Maple Leafs Logo

Thank you so much

I will not be posting blanks anymore since so many of my images have ended up on Ebay...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts