• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

nextel

Actually just as a side note... Nextel is the company that the managers on WDW property use. There is currently a nextel tower on top of the Cirque Du Soleil building as well as a false front (so it isn;t obvious) that covers the nextel tower on the Contemporary.

Nextel service is very good all over property :)

I was able to DC my office in New York from the front of the MK last year. Worked like being next door.

HBC

My DH was in Alabama and was able to "beep" me while I was standing in front of Poohs attraction. also, I was able to "beep" him while in the underwater part of the living seas.

Works pretty much anywhere. I know it will not work in alot of the attraction buildings like space mountain, splash mountain and POC.:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter