News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently tickets show on sale via phone only - is this how they normally handle initial sales? Considering we may add a September trip looks like I can finally check out MNSSHP - and maybe I'll sneak a December weekend one in before my AP expires

Currently tickets show on sale via phone only - is this how they normally handle initial sales? Considering we may add a September trip looks like I can finally check out MNSSHP - and maybe I'll sneak a December weekend one in before my AP expires

I recall buying my tickets early on last year and did it online. I can’t remember if I did it the first day of sales or not... but knowing me I probably did...

Not sure - which makes me wonder even more if they "rushed" this out a bit to give something else for people to talk about beyond the parking fees

Also wondering if there is any info on AP discounts

Totally forgot about AP discounts- well now I really want to do both parties

yeah, I need to call and find out some more details on those discounts and pricing for different dates. Someone just posted on Facebook that they called (I guess for DVC discounts) and were told: "I just called DVC and they told me there are no discounts available after October 23rd and the price this year is $131.13 for anyone over age 9 and $127.80 for anyone under" (not sure what specific date she was looking for though)

yeah, I need to call and find out some more details on those discounts and pricing for different dates. Someone just posted on Facebook that they called (I guess for DVC discounts) and were told: "I just called DVC and they told me there are no discounts available after October 23rd and the price this year is $131.13 for anyone over age 9 and $127.80 for anyone under" (not sure what specific date she was looking for though)
Some dates had no discounts. We went in early October on a Friday. No discount :( but there should be discounts for the earlier parties.

Some dates had no discounts. We went in early October on a Friday. No discount :( but there should be discounts for the earlier parties.

That is what I am hoping for (and the one I am targeting is on a Tuesday). Now I have to figure out if I can even get the AP discounts as I have purchased my AP but haven't activated it yet as I want to wait until we are there in August to get the most use out of it

Disney’s Live-Action Lady and the Tramp Remake Gets a Director

This is one of the remake's I think I missed. I don't recall reading that Lady & The Tramp was being remade as a live action film.

Does Disney have all of the animated films slated for a live-action remake?

Once they remake all of them, Disney could go back and remake them a 3rd time - from hand-drawn animation to computer animation.

Disney’s Live-Action Lady and the Tramp Remake Gets a Director

This is one of the remake's I think I missed. I don't recall reading that Lady & The Tramp was being remade as a live action film.

Does Disney have all of the animated films slated for a live-action remake?

Once they remake all of them, Disney could go back and remake them a 3rd time - from hand-drawn animation to computer animation.
This was the first announcement and it’s going to be for the streaming site.

Yes, typically when the party dates are announced, the tickets are only available by phone. Within a few days, they should be available for purchase online.

Also wondering if there is any info on AP discounts

Several people are reporting on this thread that they were able to purchase tickets for some dates with an AP discount:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...ty-a-spooktacular-celebration.3665880/page-36

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter