News Round Up 2017

I think this one’s on Disney. If they had framed this appropriately as a short that their interns had worked on in their tweet yesterday, everyone would have looked forward to it and been excited to see what the next generation of Disney is capable of. The poor interns got set up for disappointment. I too was bummed but am still excited to watch the teaser for the short later today.
Exactly.

Forget EA!! Based on this ....

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017...reboot-its-star-wars-game-due-to-marketplace/

EA is not getting a freakin' dime from me! EA had a single player Star Wars game in development under the mastermind behind 'Uncharted' and 'The Last of Us' ... and they tank the project to most likely focus on multi-player and micro-transactions / loot boxes!

I hope Batttlefront II fails hard

EA gets a lot of hate....

I played the Beta and loved it.

Have my elite edition (huge trap) reserved and ready to pick up in less than a month!

I'm kind of sad that NBA isn't happening sooner, just because it's worse for me right now to see the ruins of DQ than it would be to see it's replacement up and running.

I kind of glanced through the past couple days posts and haven't seen this any where. If it is a repeat, my appologies. It has a date of 10/18/17 on it.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...-star-wars-galaxys-edge-at-hollywood-studios/

Permits May Allude to Opening Time Frame for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios
I thought I posted it here but might have missed it. I definitely have it in the DHS thread.

It’s been said the land will open in fiscal 2020 which would be after Oct. 1st 2019.

Still don't really get it.

How will this one differ from the previous location at CityWalk?

I really think they could have done better with the space.

But we've all been down that road...
The previous one was just a restaurant only. This will have dining, shopping, and other experiences.

The previous one was just a restaurant only. This will have dining, shopping, and other experiences.

The old one had some games and shopping as well.

I guess the new version will just have more?

Still seems like a concept that already failed.

Perhaps WDW's version really will be that much better.

I guess we will find out in 2 years...

I thought I posted it here but might have missed it. I definitely have it in the DHS thread.

It’s been said the land will open in fiscal 2020 which would be after Oct. 1st 2019.

How did AP previews work for Pandora? It was my understanding with DVC previews, you had to actually have a DVC booked during the time of the previews, so that would be almost impossible to plan. How were the AP previews handled? Was anyone with an AP able to sign up for available dates, and how soon did they "sell out?" I know we are still 2 years out, but I really want to be prepared to have the best chance at experiencing it before it before it is flooded with people for all of eternity. Might even quit my job and become a CM to make sure...

How did AP previews work for Pandora? It was my understanding with DVC previews, you had to actually have a DVC booked during the time of the previews, so that would be almost impossible to plan. How were the AP previews handled? Was anyone with an AP able to sign up for available dates, and how soon did they "sell out?" I know we are still 2 years out, but I really want to be prepared to have the best chance at experiencing it before it before it is flooded with people for all of eternity. Might even quit my job and become a CM to make sure...
AP's you had to sign up for a time slot. The DVC's only had one time I believe. AP's had a few times to select.

Also for Pandora, CMs had to enter a raffle to get in. I'm a CM and wasn't chosen. My husband is an AP, and they were kind enough to let me in with him.

Funny because as we were walking by that area the other night I asked if anything happens there anymore since it always looked empty.

Apparently a Walt Disney Animator tweeted that he is working on a new original story for a film but won't say anything more. This comes after the disappointment from the previous Disney tweet teaser.

Aanndd that's how you possibly lose a job depending on the NDA Disney has them sign when they're hired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!