NEWS 5/17: Late 2019 itineraries released - link in post #1 (2020 watch thread will start soon)

I can;t see the 7 night Bermuda I want to book, only 2 5 nights come up.
I'm om hold cause I have placeholder. I rang right at 8, I am being told I have a 12 minute wait

What time did the pricing/booking become available at [their system crashing notwithstanding] ?

Trying to prepare for tomorrow morning and wondering how early I should be getting up at...

SW

I am Platinum. I was able to see pricing at 7am ET. I checked briefly when I woke up at 430am ET and pricing was not available yet. I called in at exactly 8am and was told my wait time was 4 minutes. Fairly accurate wait time and an efficient booking. Still wish a placeholder could be managed online. I had a little anxiety that my room choice would be gone by 8 AM but it was still available. Online booking clearly made the phone process more efficient for me. I would have probably been especially worried if I wanted an extended aft veranda or secret port hole room.

Not too bad done in less than 30 minutes via phone because of placeholder.
Disappointed the 7 night Bermuda cruise is DVC only........

I am Platinum. I was able to see pricing at 7am ET. I checked briefly when I woke up at 430am ET and pricing was not available yet. I called in at exactly 8am and was told my wait time was 4 minutes. Fairly accurate wait time and an efficient booking. Still wish a placeholder could be managed online. I had a little anxiety that my room choice would be gone by 8 AM but it was still available. Online booking clearly made the phone process more efficient for me. I would have probably been especially worried if I wanted an extended aft veranda or secret port hole room.
I called at 805, told 15 min wait, still on hold its been 41 minutes,
Got on right after I posted this. Wanted an accessible inside for 10/19/2019 8 night
fantasy and got the very last inside. Inside accessible is now sold out on day 1 for the 8 night Halloween Eastern 10/19/2019 on the Fantasy.

Last edited:
Prices are not bad just took a look of around 10 cruises not going to book any just looking.

Had to change my mind. Couldn’t pass up the great price on the 10 night repo cruise. Cancel my Alaska cruise for 2019. Was going to take the repo cruise after the last Alaska cruise but now it’s a dry dock after the last Alaska cruise.

I was able to see prices yesterday for the ones that just came out today. They had them on than they must of took them off for a little bit.

From what I can see, it looks like no blackout dates have been announced? Seems to good to be true! Am I missing something??

Last edited:
Hi guys, if anyone has the time, can you help me check the price for 7N mexican riviera cruise from San Diego?

Either 10/20 or 10/27 is fine, whichever is the cheapest.

For 2 adults category 9B / 9C.

Thanks!

I am kind of confused about the opening day prices. I am a first time cruiser, so come Thursday I can book. How soon after Thursday would the prices go up? We are mainly looking at a 4 nights on the Dream in October.

How soon after Thursday would the prices go up?

Fares increase as X% of staterooms are booked in a category. Fares quoted today may go up even by tomorrow/Wednesday/Thursday depending on how popular is the cruise. Hopefully with online booking available now, people can look up fares without putting a hold, which IMO contributes to fares increasing around opening day. As PP shared, use the link to see how quickly fares have increased for the itinerary and time period of interest in prior years. A standard Bahamian or Caribbean cruise may not increase in fare for weeks. Holiday time and new/different itineraries can increase quickly.

Enjoy your cruise!

Fares increase as X% of staterooms are booked in a category. Fares quoted today may go up even by tomorrow/Wednesday/Thursday depending on how popular is the cruise. Hopefully with online booking available now, people can look up fares without putting a hold, which IMO contributes to fares increasing around opening day. As PP shared, use the link to see how quickly fares have increased for the itinerary and time period of interest in prior years. A standard Bahamian or Caribbean cruise may not increase in fare for weeks. Holiday time and new/different itineraries can increase quickly.

Enjoy your cruise!

I'm thinking about booking for the October 2019 cruise for Mexican Riviera from SD.
I'll be on the Fantasy this Oct 2018. I wonder if I should book it now or on the cruise to get 10% off onboard booking discount. Hmm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter