Newbie Hello!

Clopin Au Chocolat

Once a year we turn all Paris upside-down...
Hi! My name's Cassie, I'm in my early 20's and I currently live in London, UK. Just wanted to say hello and thank you for all the helpful info on the forums! :worship:

Hi! My name's Cassie, I'm in my early 20's and I currently live in London, UK. Just wanted to say hello and thank you for all the helpful info on the forums! :worship:

Hello and :welcome: to the Dis Boards! Everyone helps each other with tips, etc. so we can all have the best Disney trips ever!!

Hi Cassie :wave2: I'm Maricela and a newcomer as well! Just happy to be here. :) It's great to be in a community of people who understand the Disney love lol

Hi and welcome - have only been here myself for a few weeks and feel at home already - lots of tips and help and if you are unsure about anything just ask and somebody will sure be able to sort you out. :smickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter