Newbie from NC

Welcome to all the newcomers:flower3: !! I think we have all, but made a definite decision to fly. If we get a Ding or a great rate from another airline we might fly, but I think we will probably drive. It can be great bonding 'girl talk' time:hippie: !!

Not to mention South of the Border and all of the great outlets/shopping available :woohoo: if we drive!! That might make the trip a bit longer:scared1: !! It's worth the sacrifice to shop.

I booked a Ding yesterday for $41 for our May trip. :cool1: But, I will miss South of the Border.;)

Hello!! I am from Kernersville (basically Winston Salem for those of you who are unfamilar). Originally from FL - been here 10 years.

We drove to WDW last year - October. We had our DD3 with us so we did it in two short days - we stayed in Pooler, GA - just outside of Savannah. Total trip was about 10 hours - really it wasnt that bad. Just last week we drove to Orlando again and did it in one day (on the way down) but we did it at night - left here at 8PM and got to Orlando about 5AM. That is the way to do it - NO TRAFFIC at all :)

About the airline that fly's into Sanford...just a heads up, no DME to that airport - and most of the for-hire vehicles do service Sanford either. You'd most likely need to rent a car. Just another thing to factor in.

About MNSSHP - it was great!! I would say it was worth it; if for no other reason than just to say you did it.

Here is a picture of the headless horseman...
509.jpg

and one of us...
image222.jpg

Good to "meet" all you fellow NC Disers!!

Cathy

Welcome to the board!!! I live up the road from you I think.....I'm off of Miami Blvd at 40. Maybe we can chat on here sometimes....:cool1:

Guess I forgot to mention that I live in High point off of HWY 66 :D so I am literally down the street, just further down the street... :rotfl2:

Hello Hello!! another winston salem Family on there way to Disney in OCT!! our 1st trip so we are soo excited!!

Welcome to the board!!! I live up the road from you I think.....I'm off of Miami Blvd at 40. Maybe we can chat on here sometimes....:cool1:

Hello. Thanks for the warm welcome. Pip loves Mickey is on Miami Blvd too, and I am just around the corner off Alexander.

Love to chat with you sometime... :goodvibes Just drop me a line!

Hello,

Another NC family here. We are in Louisburg, just a short 20 min drive to Raleigh. We are headed down to Disney Oct. 17-26 this year, plus 12 other family members from NC. We all plan to fly with SW, just hoping that the rates will come down this summer some.

Melissa

Hello,

Another NC family here. We are in Louisburg, just a short 20 min drive to Raleigh. We are headed down to Disney Oct. 17-26 this year, plus 12 other family members from NC. We all plan to fly with SW, just hoping that the rates will come down this summer some.

Melissa

Have you downloaded DING from southwest? Yesterday they had 15% off their fares through Oct. 30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter