Newbie Checking In :)

PhotoFGIT

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I am brand new to DISBoards. I have been on the site multiple times, but honestly I have always been a little bit overwhelmed haha But I decided to take the plunge!

While new to the boards, I am not new to Disney. I am a former WDW CM and have visited DL and HK DL as well as I have been on the Fantasy.

I love the sense of community here and being in Nashville I haven't found very many with the same amount of love for the mouse!

A little about me is that I am currently a single mom to an adorable two year old, going to school for my masters to be a high school history teacher and I LOVE to travel and photography.

I hope to get to know many of you and sorry in advance for probably some stupid questions!

Have a magical day everyone!

Welcome!! I am fairly new, been on since about July which was right before our last trip to WDW in August. We are me, mom and hubby to two young girls, ages 10 & 9. We are not too far away, in SC nearby Charlotte, NC. I never realized how much I loved WDW and all things disney until I got a little older but I grew up in FL and have been going to disney since I was 2. There are no stupid questions, just un-asked ones!! Welcome again and have a magical week!!

Welcome!!
Sounds like you have lots of great experiences with Disney to share on the boards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter