New Years Eve - Which park?

Does Hoop De Doo do anything special for NYE at the 8:30 late showing? I know the show doesn't stretch to Midnight, but I'm trying to make plans for NYE myself and the crowds at Epcot are scaring me a bit.

On the contrary, if we stay at a hotel that's walkable from the International Gateway, will the IG be open once the NYE festivities end to just walk out the back back to our hotel? Or do they force everyone out the front?

Thanks and apologies if these are dumb questions!

Such a good idea to have the night at the boardwalk! NYE at Epcot is by far the greatest NYE offering at Disney world! definitely head to mk on arrival day though so you can see those fireworks too. They can't be missed either. typically the park stays open until 2 or 3 that night and crowds dwindle out so if you can stay up late id spend your night at mk then sleep in and go to Epcot after!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter