New User - Debating April / May 2018 Visit

I did a Google Search for the Florida public school 2017-2018 school calendar and also the local colleges. All the Spring Breaks were in March. Easter is April 1, and Spring Break is usually before or right after Easter.
Don't forget about all the guests from other states. It's not just Florida residents going for Spring Break.

What do you mean by different stops around the resort? See, I'm a 100% newbie. LOL

It takes FOREVER to get out of the resort as it makes 7 different stops. I've never seen soo many jazzy's in my life. It's amazing that they can get locked down like china but Disney will put 209409209420942092094 ppl on the bus at the end of the day...

Don't forget about all the guests from other states. It's not just Florida residents going for Spring Break.

We are looking at 3rd week of April or 1st week of May. Is there a way for me to find out if this a good time based on schools? I'd expect this information to be close year-by-year.

We are looking at 3rd week of April or 1st week of May. Is there a way for me to find out if this a good time based on schools? I'd expect this information to be close year-by-year.

"Spring Break" can really last throughout March and April. For example, I live in Virginia, and my kids (public) school spring break will be in mid-March right before Easter. But I grew up in Massachusetts, and just did a look at what THAT schools system has for Spring break, and it's the 3rd week in April. And I have a brother who lives in California, and when I look at the Spring break for his area, it's the first week of April...
So it will really vary all over.

We've booked the 3rd week of April, based on some of the crowd calendars stating that most spring breaks are over by then with an early Easter this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts