New Use Year Question

NJRutgersFan

Earning My Ears
I am a current member, with multiple contracts all in the same use year. I just purchased a new contract resale with a different use year from my other 3 contracts. I know all about how multiple use years work (multiple member numbers, etc). My question is this:

Will I have to wait to get a letter in the mail with my new member number in order to access the new contract, or will the new member number/contract show up in my online account dashboard automatically? The section that says "my memberships" allows me to click and scroll through all of my existing contracts, just wondering if my new contract with a different use year will show up one day, or if I will have to add it manually?

Thanks!

Is the new contract titled exactly the same as the existing contracts? If so, it should be added to your online account.

:earsboy: Bill

I just added a second contract with different use year. I got the letter in the mail and logged online and the contract was already in my account. :yay:

Does anyone know if a different resort affects this? I own at VGF with Feb UY and added on at BLT with June UY. Will the BLT points show up in my account if deeded the exact same?

Does anyone know if a different resort affects this? I own at VGF with Feb UY and added on at BLT with June UY. Will the BLT points show up in my account if deeded the exact same?
It will be two separate account numbers on the website. When you want to book with either set of points, you need to select the contract number to book. If you need to use points from both contracts at seven months out, you'll need to transfer from one to the other. Make sure you aren't borrowing points when you do the transfer because you can't borrow transferred points. Only current year and banked points. You can bank transferred points.

It will be two separate account numbers on the website. When you want to book with either set of points, you need to select the contract number to book. If you need to use points from both contracts at seven months out, you'll need to transfer from one to the other. Make sure you aren't borrowing points when you do the transfer because you can't borrow transferred points. Only current year and banked points. You can bank transferred points.

Thank you for the tip. I was wondering if I would have to add my new membership to my online account or if it would just show up once added by member administration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!