New to the forum but not to Disney

0rangeb!rd

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm Ty, I'm a 25 year-old person born and raised in Florida. I went to Disney World a number of times as a child, and then due to economic hardships ended up not visiting for over a decade. That recently ended, and I am now a CM starting work this Sunday.
Thought I might join the forums for tips and such. :-)

Hi! I'm Ty, I'm a 25 year-old person born and raised in Florida. I went to Disney World a number of times as a child, and then due to economic hardships ended up not visiting for over a decade. That recently ended, and I am now a CM starting work this Sunday.
Wow! Congratulations on becoming a Cast Member!! Do you know where you'll be working? Did you have a favorite park and favorite rides when you were young?

how good that you were able to visit as a child , because the memories from childhood are the most vivid and sincere

First day as a CM, that's great. I can still remember mine a long time ago.

Where are you working? The Mouse can be challenging to work for at times but if it's something you really want and you get over the initial hump, it can be a lot of fun. Good luck and hang in there.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

First day as a CM, that's great. I can still remember mine a long time ago.

Where are you working? The Mouse can be challenging to work for at times but if it's something you really want and you get over the initial hump, it can be a lot of fun. Good luck and hang in there.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Best Friends Pet Hotel at WDW! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter