• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New to Gold Mobility

gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
After a lousy ScooterBug rental in ‘22 my ECV user decided to make the switch for our trip last week. THANK YOU to all here who recommend Gold. Meeting the driver really was NBD. He said the scooter drove better & the seat was far more comfortable as he could adjust the back. At the end of the trip he said he wants to rent from them again next time.

This is the first time in years I haven’t seen him struggle with his ECV and back pain, he was always trying to jimmy something in there to help adjust the back. Not having any issues with battery life or the ECV itself was a bit of a relief for us all. Never going back to ScooterBug!

After a lousy ScooterBug rental in ‘22 my ECV user decided to make the switch for our trip last week. THANK YOU to all here who recommend Gold. Meeting the driver really was NBD. He said the scooter drove better & the seat was far more comfortable as he could adjust the back. At the end of the trip he said he wants to rent from them again next time.

This is the first time in years I haven’t seen him struggle with his ECV and back pain, he was always trying to jimmy something in there to help adjust the back. Not having any issues with battery life or the ECV itself was a bit of a relief for us all. Never going back to ScooterBug!
So glad you had a good experience! We have used Gold’s Mobility 3 times and always have had excellent service. The ECV looked new each time. They are the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter