FANTASY FANTASTIC:::September 8, 2012

Joining In!

My husband (28) & I (25, will be 26 on cruise) are planning on this cruise now. We went for this one for the amount of sea days. We did the Dream in Feb 2011 & just loved being on the ship - I know we're going to enjoy the Fantasy at least as much if not more as we get more time to enjoy the ship.

I think we're going to be in a 6A - but waiting to hear back from my TA about pricing plus OBCs. We know we want the balcony as it was the one thing we wished we had in our room last time.

I know we are planning on dining at Remy (we loved it on the Dream); having a meal at Palo; High Tea at Palo; enjoying the adult areas of the ship. Haven't started looking into excursions yet - but I will after our Hilton Head trip.

Welcome!!!!

Does anyone notice that I'm trying to start using Fantasy interior colors for the welcomes?? I love those colors!! :)

I think we have a number of birthdays already on the ship!! We'll have to post the days for everyone to say Happy Birthday if they see you that day!! :) I'd like to find some birthday pins for the celebrators (hee hee, I'll be 45 on the 13th! :))

I've added you to the list!!
:dance3:

Welcome!!!!

Does anyone notice that I'm trying to start using Fantasy interior colors for the welcomes?? I love those colors!! :)

I think we have a number of birthdays already on the ship!! We'll have to post the days for everyone to say Happy Birthday if they see you that day!! :) I'd like to find some birthday pins for the celebrators (hee hee, I'll be 45 on the 13th! :))

I've added you to the list!!
:dance3:

Sorry didnt notice... but I will now! And I too love the colors :lovestruc

Good news .... Bad news :thumbsup2

This morning decited to pixie dust our DD and DSIL !!!

We cancelled our first week of our B2B :sad2:Bad news
BUT...... Good news:cool1:

Gave our DD and DSIL a week with us. They have no idea they are going. We are in the process of making a DVD for them tonight's surprise.
All they have to do is save $$ for suvvies and pics from the ship!

Back in 2007 we did a B2B2B, they were with us on the first week... we all Loved it! So let's do it again, this time on an Eastern!

( Mean mom comes out.... I hope they cry with excitment!) I know I will :banana::yay::cheer2:

Ann

Good news .... Bad news :thumbsup2

Ann

Ann! I say that is ALL good news!! One week with family is so much better than two weeks..We've sailed twice and both times took family/friends with us...this cruise is the only time we've been by ourselves..we will greatly miss family...hoping to have a windfall and be able to gift a cruise... :)

It is good... all good!
DH did a DVD of us on our cruise with them. It was a blast.
We invited them saying they were chosen to be guests(pics) ...on a 7 day 7 night cruise(pics) On the New Fantasy(pics) their room # (pics) and listed all the ports (pics of ports) lots of pics of them on CC... and the big end...
Love,
Tink(pic)

They both had tears in their eyes! Me too!

here's something with Good News...

as we added our DD and DSIL yesterday , I found out by flying out of Phx and not LAS(las Vegas) we saved $679.oo per couple !!!
I'll drive 30 more minutes for that!!! With the savings we could go see a D-back game, nice dinner, and a good hotel and the rental car to boot!:banana:
I guess I should have opened my e mail from DCL quicker!:lmao:

Ann:dumbo:

First Disney Cruise Sept 8 2012

8 yo twins-boy/girl
7 yo girl

+ mom and dad:

Welcome!!

Wow! You not only have 'real' twins, you have Irish twins as well! :) what a great age to take a cruise! I will add you to our roster!

Fun! Fun! Fun! Headed your way and welcome to the Dis!:banana:

Tara

It's been quiet here!popcorn::

Anyone have anything planned for Valentine's Day???

Well we do:rolleyes1 A nice drive (4 hrs) to Phoenix for DH's Dr's appointment. Real romantic Huh ? :lmao: Ok... I guess we can celebrate early... 11/12th we are in Phx for the walk the fight Parkinson's 5K walk run.

Whatcha got planned???

Hello! Just booked this cruise! 6AGTY for my DH and I's anniversary! Im so excited, its our first DCL trip! Think we stay at Raddison at the Port night before..

It's been quiet here!popcorn::

Anyone have anything planned for Valentine's Day???

Well we do:rolleyes1 A nice drive (4 hrs) to Phoenix for DH's Dr's appointment. Real romantic Huh ? :lmao: Ok... I guess we can celebrate early... 11/12th we are in Phx for the walk the fight Parkinson's 5K walk run.

Whatcha got planned???

Dh and I have a spa day and champagne picnic planned..:lovestruc

Hello! Just booked this cruise! 6AGTY for my DH and I's anniversary! Im so excited, its our first DCL trip! Think we stay at Raddison at the Port night before..

:welcome: to the cruise!!! First cruise... how exciting:banana::banana:

Now... what number for your anniversary???

I love your idea for Valentine's day!:hug:

Ann :dumbo:

Our anniversary is next week so we're doing Hilton Head for 5 nights. Chef's Table @ CQs is planned.

:welcome: to the cruise!!! First cruise... how exciting:banana::banana:

Now... what number for your anniversary???

I love your idea for Valentine's day!:hug:

Ann :dumbo:

Its our 4th yr anniverary. Hoping to secure Palo for brunch on our anniversary day the 13th and some time at the spa and rainforest room...Cant wait to check in online and book and buy those!

We normally do WDW for our anniversary.

My son is coming into some money and was giving us a vow renewal at WDW but there is a small delay with the wroongful death suit so he is sending us on this cruise instead! So we decided to wait a yr or two for a vow renewal..

I am excited for spa day for valentines, besides pedire,manicure and waxing Ive never done anything in a spa like a facial or massage or have my hair done.. We love to do picnics, we bought a picnic basket from World Market 2 yrs ago that came with pllates, clothes napkins, silverware and plastic champagne glasses for two so its perfect! We bring our two dogs with us Zorro our black pug and Duke our doberman.. Its been such a mild winter here the weather is perfect!

We'll be doing Disneyland in August... 2 days.
We're going down for a wedding in New Port Beach on the 12th and the
13th is ours. If memory serves me right anniversary is # 42 :rotfl2:

We'll be doing Disneyland in August... 2 days.
We're going down for a wedding in New Port Beach on the 12th and the
13th is ours. If memory serves me right anniversary is # 42 :rotfl2:

Welcome Blue Jasmine!!

Exciting to take a cruise by yourself for an anniversary! I think dh and I are looking forward to that for our 25th in 5 years! :)

You go Bareacuda!! 42 is a GREAT set of years!! What wonderful memories and experiences you have had to share together, and did I read you were doing a 5k as well? ROCK IT!!! :) You are inspiring me to get my tail in gear and walk my way to this cruise! :)

My hubby and I really don't 'do' Valentine's..we both have the same look out on it, very cynical on the holiday and feel they're trying to suck out money from us...I LOVE LOVE roses but why on that day? I'd have to pay 50% or more for the same rose the next week! HA! So sometimes we'll do that and celebrate the week AFTER :) We celebrate our 20th 8/29 this year...my parents celebrate their 50th in December..I'm so hoping Disney offers specials for our cruise so I might be able to take them with us...we took them to the Med when they offered those incredible deals over there...it was phenomenal! But, to officially give them something on their 50th would be cool, too!

Can't wait to meet all you guys!!

:wave: Hey everyone

I'm Mandy, and I'm from the UK, and fingers crossed we will be joining you on this cruise. I will be sailing with my hubby Paul, and this will be our 13th DCL cruise. We have sailed on the Magic on an Eastern Caribbean cruise once before and we loved it. We are looking forward to chilling, Palo brunch, high tea and dinner (if we are lucky to get reservations), Martini tastings and exploring the Fantasy and not forgetting relaxing at Castaway Cay :)

I look forward to chatting with you over the next 7 months ::yes::

:wave: Hey everyone

I'm Mandy, and I'm from the UK, and fingers crossed we will be joining you on this cruise. I will be sailing with my hubby Paul, and this will be our 13th DCL cruise. We have sailed on the Magic on an Eastern Caribbean cruise once before and we loved it. We are looking forward to chilling, Palo brunch, high tea and dinner (if we are lucky to get reservations), Martini tastings and exploring the Fantasy and not forgetting relaxing at Castaway Cay :)

I look forward to chatting with you over the next 7 months ::yes::

Welcome Mandy!

13 cruises! And you have done the Eastern before? :banana: please share your tips and experiences! I bet you will not have a problem getting those ressies, seems like a light ship on bookings so far! Have you sailed in September? Hoping the weather is good that time of year!

Welcome aboard!
Tara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter