New Survey Sites Lists

goofy's_gurl

DIS Veteran
Hello fellow Dis lovers,
I was thinking that since the sticky up top is old and either is hard to make money or people no longer do them and we can’t get our questions answered how about starting a thread with programs everyone does today. I will only write down programs that I do and that I got paid for. You may have heard of some of them but it will just be good for the people who are new to these sites.

Name of Site:
Inboxdollars
How to make money: Signups, read emails, cash tasks, watch videos, games, surveys, shopping
Ways they pay: Check Only
Minimum payout: $30 (they charge a $3 processing fee, after that you make $27)
My experience: I normally do the paid emails I use to do the signups and surveys. I usually get enough to cash out twice in the year. It is just extra surprise money to me.

Name of Site: Swagbucks
How to make money: Offer walls, cash tasks, videos, games, daily poll, coupons, search, and surveys, trade ins
Ways they pay: They have different items you can purchase, gift cards, and pay pal.
Minimum payout: Varies
My experience: Download the tool bar, every time you log in, log in through your tool bar and you receive one Swagbuck. Also answer the daily poll, go to your survey panel, and NOSO section. They all will give you one Swagbuck, except the NOSO section you receive two there. I mainly use them for Amazon gift cards, I made at least over $100 with them doing it every once in a while
Name of Site: Treasure Trooper
How to make money: surveys, offers, tasks, signups, search, shopping
Ways they pay: Check or Pay Pal. They pay on the 15th of every month for the previous month)
Minimum payout: $20
My experience: I love them when it comes to surveys! They are fast and easy and I qualified for six out eight on most days. They are easy to reach payout. The only thing is you don’t see your money till the following month on the 15th. Which if you are saving up for Disney isn’t a problem anyway, less temptations of spending it.

Name of site: Quickrewards
How to make money: daily clicks, videos, signups, surveys, shopping, reading emails, offer portals, coupons, trivia, tasks, guess my number game
Ways they pay: various gift cards and PayPal
Minimum payout: varies for gift cards for PayPal starting at one cent
My experience: At first I hated them, I will be honest. But when I got the hang of it, it was easy money. I love them because I can always keep cash on my PayPal card.

Name of Site: SocialSci
How to make money: Surveys (studies)
Ways they pay: Amazon Gift cards
Minimum payout: 300 points = $5 Amazon Gift Card
My experience: They don’t usually have a lot of studies, but I did make $30 off them and you always qualify for their studies. I will keep them so I can save for next Christmas time!

Name of site: Crowdtap
How to make money: share websites (they will ask you when you are doing their quick hits)
Ways they pay: Amazon Gift cards
Minimum payout: $10
My experience: They are another slow earner but its painless. I got paid from them once and I am close to another pay out. When doing your quick hits and going up the ranks sometimes they will ask you to view a website, so view it then they will ask you to give it a thumbs up or down. After doing that they will ask if you want to share it with your friends. That is how you can make the money. So usually I share it with my friends (they have to rate it also) but usually I am the only one rating it so it can take a while (need 5 people to rate it). So basically I do all the work. LOL.

Name of Site: Jingit
How to make money: watch videos
Ways they pay: through their jingit card
Minimum payout: one cent
My experience: I love them. People think it isn’t worth the time since you start out making only $5 a week, but I do. Every little bit counts. Another reason people don’t want to use them because you have to give out your SSN in order to get the card. The card comes the US Bank (if I remember correctly) So it’s a well-known bank. You can earn up to $10 a week if you have referrals and they earn you 25cents each more a week.

Name of Site: Beezag
How to make money: watch videos
Ways they pay: Paypal
Minimum payout: 8,000 points = $8
My experience: They are another slow one. It seems it take a lifetime to get that many points. But needless to say they pay and they are another painless site to add to the list.

Name of Site: Opinionoutpost
How to make money: surveys
Ways they pay: Amazon, Paypal, Alawar, Citibank gift card, restaurant.com
Minimum payout: varies between methods
My experience: Another easy site, just surveys, so they pay very good, between fifty cents to $2.50. Easy to reach pay out.
That is all the sites that I do and that pay at the moment. I am always experimenting with new sites. I will keep adding to the list as I see if there good or not.

*I am not doing this for referrals*

Mysurvey.com
surveys for various cards and paypal
easy for me at least to do, and usually if you don't qualify, it stops after a few questions, and you get 5 points. Bad part is if IE crashes and you try to go back, it won't let you go back and complete the survey

Ipsos isay survey
another survey and gives you 5 points if you don't qualify. At end of every survey a poll comes up and you can opt in to get a chance to win a sweepstakes. I have tried for years and haven't won yet. But the point system gives you a Am Express gift card which I exchange for Disney card at my local store and get some fuelperks for buying a gift card. Sometimes takes a while but worth it.

I belong to some others that you have to have an invitation to, like viewpointforum, which I love, and pineconeresearch that pays $3 per survey(I don't do the household surveys anymore)

Sunshine Rewards (.com)

The biggest ways to make money on SR is through daily surveys (up to 9 per day) and online shopping. Depending on your demographics and how much time you spend on surveys, you could make over $150 a month in surveys alone. If you join the forum, you will find a lot of good information, exclusive coupons and occassional games.

Currently you can cash out for Paypal, Amazon GC and Disney GC

I have been a member for 6 years and have done very well ($5000+). The customer service is outstanding and the community is very helpful.

Thanks for taking the time to put this list together everyone. I am a member of swagbucks, Sunshine Rewards, and MyPoints, but not any of the others...will have to check them out.

Sunshine Rewards (.com)

The biggest ways to make money on SR is through daily surveys (up to 9 per day) and online shopping. Depending on your demographics and how much time you spend on surveys, you could make over $150 a month in surveys alone. If you join the forum, you will find a lot of good information, exclusive coupons and occassional games.

Currently you can cash out for Paypal, Amazon GC and Disney GC

I have been a member for 6 years and have done very well ($5000+). The customer service is outstanding and the community is very helpful.

I tried them a couple years ago and I didn't make nothing off them... I gave up. But I heard many people do very well with them..

Thanks for taking the time to put this list together everyone. I am a member of swagbucks, Sunshine Rewards, and MyPoints, but not any of the others...will have to check them out.

Your welcome. I am always trying out new survey sites. So I will always be adding to this list every now and then.

I just started doing toluna. You take polls and do surveys. 60,000 points = $20. I've been doing it for 8 days and have over 9000 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter