New puppy, any pet merchandise?

TheConsciousness

Coaster Skeptic
So we got a new puppy recently and were wondering if Universal sold any merchandise for pets. We'd love to find him a fun bandana to wear (maybe a Harry Potter one). Anyone have any experience with the merch?

Puppy tax.

What a cute puppy, ah!

I'm not sure about bandanas, but I know that the Magical Menagerie in Diagon Alley has new dog collars, leashes, and puppy treat holders. They're very basic - green, with "magical menagerie" on them.

Hope you find something!

I've yet to find anything more than what was already mentioned but if you have some time head to Disney Springs. In world of Disney i believe they have a small section which are good quality toys. We bought one of everything (literally) for our dogs.

That is one cute puppy!!!!!

I'm rather jealous.......

I've yet to find anything more than what was already mentioned but if you have some time head to Disney Springs. In world of Disney i believe they have a small section which are good quality toys. We bought one of everything (literally) for our dogs.

That could be fun! We may have to visit Disney Springs to check out what they have. Thanks!

your puppy is really cute!! <3

i'm not too sure on this but i thiiiiink they sell the secret life of pets merch for dogs?? there's a gift stand in USF near the gardens of allah, and in IoA they're at wossamotta U in toon lagoon, so you might want to check those out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter