New or new to you snacks?

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
What snacks have you tried or can't wait to try on your next visit? I love the giant ice cream cookie sandwiches and dole whip and the caramel popcorn but need some other ideas. I have the pineapple upside down cake on my list of snacks to try.

Current favorites:
School Bread at Kringla Bakeri
Elephant Ear at Isle of Java, and others in Animal Kingdom
Nutella/Fruit Waffle at Sleepy Hollow
Caramel Apple Cookie at Karamell Kuche

I do have these on my list to try:
Croque Glace at L'Artisan in France
Apple Strudel at Sommerfest in Germany
All American Sundae at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
Any of the mac and cheeses at Eight Spoon Cafe

Some of my favorite ones...
School Bread, Rice Cream - Norway
Ice Cream from the crepes stand - France
Ham and Cheese croissant - French bakery
Pink donut - Joffrey's stands

I have a few in mind for my September trip:
  • Skølebrod/School Bread. I tried it for the first time in February and it's a must for me.
  • Dole Whip
  • Ghirardelli hot chocolate
  • Single malt scotch flight at Rose and Crown (I know it's not a snack, but for me, it's definitely a treat!)

As soon as my 17 year old saw a video that showed the Mini Mango Pie at the Yak & Yeti walkup it became a priority.

Lost my wittle mind at Karamell Kuche in the Germany Pavilion.
Nothing wrong with fish and chips at Yorkshire County Fish Shop either (think you can use snack credits there).

I just saw a news blurb for a purple wall taro slush with boba, and topped with whipped cream and sprinkles! I do not know what most of that is, but it looks soooo good!!! I hope they still have it later this summer! It’s going to be at Tomorrowland Terrace.

Les Artisan Glaces in France pavilion. They have an ice cream sandwich that they serve warm, filled with your choice of ice cream!

On my list for next week
AK
Ice cream sandwiches from Tami Tamu
8 spoons Mac n cheese with shrimp
Pulled pork and cheese fries Flame Tree.
Tazkiki Fries Mr Kamals
EP
Fries with bacon cheddar soup and cheese curds refreshment port
Croque Glace at L'Artisan in France
Anything from the Caramel bakery
MK
Waffle bowl sundae from the.Plaza
I'm excited to try the Millennial Pink Milkshake from Tomorrowland
This is must do for my daughter

I just saw a news blurb for a purple wall taro slush with boba, and topped with whipped cream and sprinkles! I do not know what most of that is, but it looks soooo good!!! I hope they still have it later this summer! It’s going to be at Tomorrowland Terrace.
This looks interesting and I think I will try it Wed

My favorite snack - ice cold dill pickle from the outdoor market in Liberty Square (next to Columbia Harbor House).
I saw you mentioned this before on another thread and I wanted to try it this past trip, but missed it. Will track it down next trip! Thanks.

So excited to try everything from the Nomad Lounge in AK.

Not sure if they still have them but Frozen Cokes in Tomorrowland. Love those. Basically its a Coke slushy that you can get at any 7-11 but they taste so much better at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!