New information provided on Aulani website.

Has anyone with reservations in July received a cancellation? I have not received it yet. I am wondering why Aulani is still allowing people to make reservations in July when quarantine has been extended.

Our check in date at AUL with DVC points arriving on July 11th was cancelled a few moments ago. MS says arrivals through July 16th are being auto cancelled now.

Our reservation at AUL arriving July 13th just got cancelled too. Noticed they put all the points back into Sept 2019 UY even though some were from 2020. Do I assume I still have another year to use them as their updated policy states? Not looking forward to joining the masses of callers to DVC!

Our reservation at AUL arriving July 13th just got cancelled too. Noticed they put all the points back into Sept 2019 UY even though some were from 2020. Do I assume I still have another year to use them as their updated policy states? Not looking forward to joining the masses of callers to DVC!

Also Sept UY here. We had 2018 banked, current 2019, and borrowed 2020 as part of the reservation. Same as you, I see them all back in the 2019 UY on the dashboard. Cast member told me the 2018 points will be available until Nov 30th. Current 2019 points will be added to 2020 UY. It sounds like there will be this sort of "black out" days during the first week of Sept where the points wont be available. The CM said the points would be available by the end of the first week in Sept. The 2020 borrowed points will be put back into 2020 in about 15 business days.

We were supposed to arrive July 15, booked on 2 different contracts, and the first 2 days (July 15-16) have been cancelled (just happend to log into my account to see that). The rest of the trip, July 17-23, is still booked.

We were supposed to arrive July 15, booked on 2 different contracts, and the first 2 days (July 15-16) have been cancelled (just happend to log into my account to see that). The rest of the trip, July 17-23, is still booked.

Wondering the same thing actually. I forgot we had our last day (7/18) booked on a separate contract than the rest. So that day is still showing as active. I would really hope they'd consider the whole thing as part of one reservation.

Also Sept UY here. We had 2018 banked, current 2019, and borrowed 2020 as part of the reservation. Same as you, I see them all back in the 2019 UY on the dashboard. Cast member told me the 2018 points will be available until Nov 30th. Current 2019 points will be added to 2020 UY. It sounds like there will be this sort of "black out" days during the first week of Sept where the points wont be available. The CM said the points would be available by the end of the first week in Sept. The 2020 borrowed points will be put back into 2020 in about 15 business days.
Thanks for the good info and mostly for saving me the phone call!

Aug 1-8. Hoping they will open on time and we can nose swab to get exemption.
August 2-6 and 12-14 here. Given Disney posted the hotel room discount offer starting August 1 I think they will be. Also sounds like Hawaii will be putting out more info on getting a tests before arriving. Sounds like they are working on partnership with CVS to administer tests within 72 hours of arrival and getting results back from them.

August 2-6 and 12-14 here. Given Disney posted the hotel room discount offer starting August 1 I think they will be. Also sounds like Hawaii will be putting out more info on getting a tests before arriving. Sounds like they are working on partnership with CVS to administer tests within 72 hours of arrival and getting results back from them.

Our reservation is for August 11th, but we have decided to cancel. In our opinion it’s not worth the risk and stress for a sub-par experience. We were so excited about this trip with our son, daughter-in-law, and two grandsons, but the idea of flying from the east coast, changing planes in either CA or AZ (where the Covid rate is spiking) getting tests 72 hours before, is not worth it. On top of that, worrying about one of the children contracting a typical childhood illness with a fever while we were there could impede our ability to get on a plane and return home at the end of the trip. No thanks. Even if we lose the points (which we may not) we will be happier biding our time and going in the future when we can better enjoy the experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter