New here but still excited!!!

PrincessSarahJaine

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself since this is the first time I've ever been on this site! It's a little confusing so far!
My name is Sarah and my fiance is Kevin. We got engaged in March of 2012 when we were in Disney World celebrating our 4 year anniversary! After watching Wishes and The Magic, The Memories, And You show he proposed with a Beautiful Blue Sapphire an Diamond Ring! What more could I have asked for?! It was a complete surprise and a wonderful beginning to our vacation! Anyway, since we are 23 and I still need to finish school (to become a wedding and event planner... go figure!) we are discussing wedding things here and there and brainstorming ideas. One thing is prominent, we want a Disney World wedding! We have not put any plans into motion because we do need the time to come up with money and finish school and get good jobs and all that fun, grown-up stuff. We are putting out wedding out for 5-6 years from now. But I can't help myself from getting all the research and information that I can about Disney Weddings! :)
So, I will be browsing around different posts and getting to know everyone and learning the website too! I look forward to hearing about all the different plans going on! Thank you!!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter