New Ghostbusters show is great

JacksBack!!

Mouseketeer
The new guy is charge of Universal Orlando is doing some great thing. He has already increased employee salaries, promised 3 new blockbuster rides for next year, started the answer to Disney's grad night with Grad Bash 2002, and has started the rumor of moving Halloween Horror Nights to IOA. And now 5 brand new street shows are breathing new fire into Universal Studios. How can a simple street show with Beetlejuice be 100 times better then a sit down show staring Beetlejuice. Well mix in Bill and Ted moments with the Ghostbusters and hits songs, you have a very funny show that puts the grave yard revue with its boring monsters and boring songs to show. The new show has Beetlejuice haunting the New York libary, when the Ghostbusters are called. Beetlejuice starts off the show with a funny version of New York New York. When from behind the crowd the Ghostbusters drvie threw the crowd in Ecto 1. They get ready to blast Beetlejuice, but the bug man puts the busters in his spell and makes the guys sing and dance to songs from Brittney Spears, N-Sinc, the Village People, and much, much more. This is one of the funniest shows I have seen. Well the bill and Ted show is funnier. But this is still good. You just have to see it. And did I mention the show has Pyro!

Other shows are a show staring I Love Lucy and Ricky. A sword fighting show. A latin Dance show. A break dancing show. And those MIB agents run around the streets is a thing that is not realy a show but its interesting. They have mic's on and the interview people trying to see if they are alien's or not. All these shows give the park a anything can happen type feel to the park.

Now all the park needs to do is add the two new attractions (either Mummy, Apollo 13, Shrek, Jimmy Nutron, Shrek, or Harry Potter), put a new show in the Herc and Zena building, and a new 3d movie in the Hitchcock building, along with maybe comming up with a new lagoon show that is on the Fantasmic level, and hey Universal Studios could become a slam dunk of a park. Here is to dreaming.

No, actually I think the show isn't that great. It was kind of funny to start with, but just kept using the same joke over and over! I thought it would be a good action show that would be fun, kind of like the MIB street show, but ended up being a bad song & dance. I liked the classic Ghostbusters show a lot, but this one doesn't cut it. I think Bob will back me up on this one!:)

I really didn't want to comment about this different show. I think they need to go back to the drawing board with it. They did a bad job a lip syncing, half way job doing the dancing. Not totally terrable but I won't be searching for it again. I think we caught the 2 show that they did. About the only thing that was good was the sound quality and the pyro.

I saw a portion of the Swashbuckler show and it looked OK. We caught the very end of it and they were doing a pretty good job with sticks and swards. As for the traveling people in fron the the T2 area I still can't figure out who some of them are. One time I think they brought over preformers from the Lion King to roam around.

Isnt the big joke of this show, that the Ghotbusters sing in a voice oppisite their gender? So why does this happen right at the begining of the 15 minutes of lip synch? Its like the punchline before the joke. None of the Ghostbusters seem scaried or ackward how is this funny? Its the Groove dancers in Ghostbuster outfits. Plus their is no meet and greet afterwards so guest are left with a feeling of "why did i just stand here for 20 minutes". Universal Entertainment needs help. And if you think Beetlejuice Graveyard is bad now? Wait till the new show comes in. Dracula sings Livda Loca? Sounds like this show is already dated before it opens.

I have seen the show coming in hatter....

You are so wrong. so very wrong.

Hey I saw the show yesterday and the lipsyincing and dancing were right on target, plus they did do a meet and greet after the show. The Juice man and the Ghostbusters all posed for pictures and signed autographs once the show was over. Remember the show is only a week old, so they are still working the kinks out. What I saw yesterday had everything timed perfect, and everyone in the audience was laughing and wooing at the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter