New Fantasmic Seating Map and Fastpass Distribution Info

So I know it's only been two years, but when we saw it in 2015 with a FP what I'm remembering was that the viewing was standing, right? The only people who sat had a dining package? So I'm expecting it will be the same way again. I just remember showing up early and feeling herded, and the whole thing being chaotic with cm's not all being on the same page about what we were supposed to be doing. I'm hoping everything is a little more organized this time around.

A map for the New F! sure would be nice.

Bumping this back to the top before it falls to page two.

I just called for reservations today and BlueBayou Premium package is front and center and the lower package is behind the Premium people. Then Riverbelle Terrace lower package is to the right of Blue Bayou and premium package is outdoor seating at the Riverbelle Terrace. That's what the lady on the phone said. Everything else is standing room only.

I saw some place today that the FP distribution is by Rivers of America, close to where the Mark Twain docks. Hopefully somebody can confirm that.

I saw some place today that the FP distribution is by Rivers of America, close to where the Mark Twain docks. Hopefully somebody can confirm that.

I was hoping someone could confirm as well. Also, if we get a FP for Fantasmic, we can still pull FP's for other attractions, correct? In WDW, we never pulled FP for Fantasmic, but being that it is just now opening back up, i am worried that we may not get a spot if we dont use FP.

I was hoping someone could confirm as well. Also, if we get a FP for Fantasmic, we can still pull FP's for other attractions, correct? In WDW, we never pulled FP for Fantasmic, but being that it is just now opening back up, i am worried that we may not get a spot if we dont use FP.
My guess would be yes you can pull FP for other attractions. I'm sure Fantasmic! is disconnected like WOC.

Unbelievably, I have not seen Fantasmic! (or Fantasmic!!) since they implemented the Fastpass system. I'm looking forward to reading how it works or if my family would be better off using the Blue Bayou dining option.

I don't have a new map, but I do have the old map that was made when FPs were first distributed. If folks can use that as a starting point to identify the new show map, I'd be willing to try and update it. At this point, I haven't really heard much about the FP viewing areas. The RBT and BB are up front (perhaps in the same general area as before, but not necessarily as far over to the right). I saw a few photos of someone with the Hungry Bear package from over by the Tom Sawyer Raft area. I haven't heard much about the FP or standby areas.

I just called for reservations today and BlueBayou Premium package is front and center and the lower package is behind the Premium people. Then Riverbelle Terrace lower package is to the right of Blue Bayou and premium package is outdoor seating at the Riverbelle Terrace. That's what the lady on the phone said. Everything else is standing room only.

I keep seeing references to a Blue Bayou premium package, but I haven't found anything that explains what this is or what it costs. The DL blog talked about a premium RBT upgrade to watch from the tables at RBT, but I'm not aware of a similar upgrade for BB. Can anyone explain this to me or point me to where it is discussed?

There is the regular Blue Bayou dining package (available for booking on the website). There is also a Premium package that can only be reserved at the restaurant; it has a $25 upcharge. I've heard that it includes a seat cushion (although, early reports are indicating that everyone is getting one?), a premium drink (I think it's a drink with a light cube) and reserved viewing for MSEP (I don't quite know how this part works). I haven't been able to find much in the way of reviews of the premium package, but hopefully as more days past, more information will trickle out. It's come up a few times in the Fantasmic Dining Package thread.

I don't have a new map, but I do have the old map that was made when FPs were first distributed. If folks can use that as a starting point to identify the new show map, I'd be willing to try and update it. At this point, I haven't really heard much about the FP viewing areas. The RBT and BB are up front (perhaps in the same general area as before, but not necessarily as far over to the right). I saw a few photos of someone with the Hungry Bear package from over by the Tom Sawyer Raft area. I haven't heard much about the FP or standby areas.

The last time we hit F! before it shut down for a year and a half (Nov '15), I remember grabbing a FP (not sure what color), getting in line an hour or so before the show, and then sitting down in the area near where the Blue Bayou people were sitting. The map you showed doesn't match my memory of position. I believe some of the FP areas are good seats.

Of course, this are works really well if everyone sits down. I saw a picture from last week with a bunch of people standing. That makes it a pretty awful view for the show for everyone.

What area is the Tom Sawyer raft on this old map? Trying to figure out where the HB area is...

The last time we hit F! before it shut down for a year and a half (Nov '15), I remember grabbing a FP (not sure what color), getting in line an hour or so before the show, and then sitting down in the area near where the Blue Bayou people were sitting. The map you showed doesn't match my memory of position. I believe some of the FP areas are good seats.

Of course, this are works really well if everyone sits down. I saw a picture from last week with a bunch of people standing. That makes it a pretty awful view for the show for everyone.
My recollection from 2015 was that we had to wait in line for about an hour or so, and then we had to stand to watch the show. It was not fun. This was in July. I remember just feeling herded around and getting different information from different cm's. I hope it's better organized this time around.

Haven't seen it since it reopened last week, but before it closed the passes were handed out between Big Thunder and Big Thunder Ranch, on the little road there that hugs the river.

Haven't seen it since it reopened last week, but before it closed the passes were handed out between Big Thunder and Big Thunder Ranch, on the little road there that hugs the river.

It's no longer over that way. It is by ROA and the boat dock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter