New Disney Resort picture of the day Plz read

We really liked our room and loved it's location, especially being close to both elevators and easy walking distance to the TTC. Were you in Moorea like we were?

The room itself worked out well with DS on the sofa bed; and I actually slept on the pull down bed. DH had the whole queen bed due to his back problems.

We ordered the 'Ohana Twilight feast one evening (for 2.5 people) and ate the bread pudding for breakfast the next day. DH and DS ate the leftovers for dinner the next day so it was quite a bargain and tasted delicious. SO I glad I found out about it on the Poly thread.

DS left his suitcase open in that niche between the closet and the room door and we used the big drawers under the bed. The room was quite comfortable! There was enough room to plug in the ECV right near the sliding door. We pushed the table just a bit closer to the pull-down bed. Your detailed description really helped us figure out how to use the room well so thank you again!

We would definitely enjoy staying there again but it was so expensive even using rented points.

Glad it worked out so well.
We were in Pago Pago

Bay Lake Towers:

IMG_5075.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter