"New" Disney Movies

I enjoy some sequels. Toy Story II is one of my favorites. Although I am in no rush to watch Cinderella II, Bambi II, or Brother Bear II again I would not discredit them entirely. It all depends on whether or not the writers can develop a good follow-up to the story. I was a little worried about Toy Story III, but from what I've read the storyline looks promising. I also have faith that Pixar will keep their award winning animation up to par with the next installment. Toy Story II, IMO, was better than Toy Story I in animation and the same in content. I think that Finding Nemo II would be silly in that the title was the story. The Incredibles leads you into a sequel at the end and I would love to continue with that story.

I'm looking forward to see Toy Story 3. People have mentioned to me before that it was going to be coming out in the future but I didn't believe them.

I think they could make a sequel to Incredibles as well.

Cars and Finding Nemo I'm not so sure about. I would like to see a Cars 2 just because my sons loves Cars so much. He literally watches it non-stop and I've had to purchase 3 of them now lol, so it would be nice to see a Cars 2 just to be able to see something new.

I can't wait for toy story 3. plus since they are redoing the first 2 my twin sons will be old enough to see them in the movie theater before the third comes out.

Gotta love disney:)

I'm looking forward to see Toy Story 3. People have mentioned to me before that it was going to be coming out in the future but I didn't believe them.

I think they could make a sequel to Incredibles as well.

Cars and Finding Nemo I'm not so sure about. I would like to see a Cars 2 just because my sons loves Cars so much. He literally watches it non-stop and I've had to purchase 3 of them now lol, so it would be nice to see a Cars 2 just to be able to see something new.

I would love a sequel to the incredibles and to monsters, inc. ITs like you didn't know if boo was grown up or anything? oh well I still love both movies and the boys do to when they watch them

Toy Story 3 and Cars 2 will be great. I don't think a Finding Nemo 2, Incredibles 2 or even Monsters Inc. 2 could work out too well. I love Toy Story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter