New college programs?

Rustyflwr3

<font color=teal>"I only hope that we never lose s
Does anyone know what exactly they are "revising" with the college programs? Are they changing it completely, or what? Any insight would be great! Thanks

The College Program is re-branding itself. Its new offical name is the "Disney Theme Parks and Resort College Program" and includes CPs at Disneyland and with Disney Imaganearing. Also the former Advance, and Managment Internships are now being grouped together and being called Professional Internships and they are changing the application process for that a bit this comming semester...

Other then that, the program is still pretty much the same.

All that sounds very interesting. I know that disney has been working on the imagineering program for a while now, but they still havent had a single update to their website. Also, do you know if the imagineering program will take place at WDW or will it take place somewhere offsite? :wizard:

I hope they come up with the imagineering one soon! Im going into my junior year now...Running out of time! lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter