new codes?

mimimom

<font color="red">YOUR TAG IS IN THE MAIL!<br><fon
With the rumors about the great package deals that are suppose to come out on the 11th of this month,whats going to happen to those of us who already booked RO rooms months ago at rack rate waiting for codes to come out? are we going to be out of luck? I think I might be getting a little nervous about it. What do the rest of you think? this is my first time to the world and waiting for the codes etc.Ive already purchased 10 day world pass tickets so i cant even change my ressies to a package.Oh well whats a girl to do? MIMIMOM

I am getting a little anxious myself, as my family purchased AP's for the first time !! We were hoping to get great discounts on the room when we go in August.

I'm still hoping !!!

Heres hoping for all of us AP holders and people who cant use the pkgs. Maybe this is the start of ALL the discounts!?!
I have a hard time believing that this pkg is the only thing they are going to offer this summer.

:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter